ban for videos on youtube?

Hi, I'm someone who speaks Spanish and is using a translator, so if something is misspelled it's not my fault, sorry, I'm here to ask a question about banning in the game, me and some friends want to make a content pokemmo youtube channel varied about the same thing, and a friend of mine heard that it is a reason for a ban, I want to be sure and know if uploading videos of the game with my account is a reason for a ban or not and I can upload content calmly, if someone answers that question I would appreciate it, thanks for reading!

15 minutes ago, gabanplay20 said:

Hi, I'm someone who speaks Spanish and is using a translator, so if something is misspelled it's not my fault, sorry, I'm here to ask a question about banning in the game, me and some friends want to make a content pokemmo youtube channel varied about the same thing, and a friend of mine heard that it is a reason for a ban, I want to be sure and know if uploading videos of the game with my account is a reason for a ban or not and I can upload content calmly, if someone answers that question I would appreciate it, thanks for reading!

i know many people making youtube content abiut this game and i honestly dont think its a reason for ban

6 hours ago, xJoseee said:

As Branaso said, submitting PokeMMO content isn't a reason for banning, unless you are breaking the PokeMMO rules, specially regarding RMT (Real Money Trading), botting (showing yourself using forbidden programs to take advantage( by, doing it yourself, or telling people to do it.

So I can get banned if I tell some one to bot or can I get banned if I tell some one to bot and than he trades me whatever he botted?