GTL Fails

9 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

I don't know what happens to me, I always confuse one nuumber with two, once I sold a winged helmet for 500k believe me, I want to cry... seriously guys T. T

received_772605097386830.jpeg

dude , was it really you who listed a winged helmet in the christmas event ??? i missed it soo badly xD

I also sold a santa present for 15k hehehehe

40 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

I don't know what happens to me, I always confuse one nuumber with two, once I sold a winged helmet for 500k believe me, I want to cry... seriously guys T. T

received_772605097386830.jpeg

You can see the price before selling it and in this situation you literally couldn't check the 1st number that it is the most relevant value. The only true justification would be dyslexia.

1 hour ago, Branaso said:

dude , was it really you who listed a winged helmet in the christmas event ??? i missed it soo badly xD

I also sold a santa present for 15k hehehehe

yes it was me and also in the anniversary event it happened to me that I sold 53 wealth charms (+100%) at $100 each, I put the charms in the slot and when I went to check prices I don't know why I went to see the purple fireworks , I got really sad I'm really sad I've lost more money than I've earned, maybe I'll stop playing for a few months friends, :'( im so stupid, i jate me so much

22 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

yes it was me and also in the anniversary event it happened to me that I sold 53 wealth charms (+100%) at $100 each, I put the charms in the slot and when I went to check prices I don't know why I went to see the purple fireworks , I got really sad I'm really sad I've lost more money than I've earned, maybe I'll stop playing for a few months friends, 😢 im so stupid, i jate me so much

Nah everyone is making mistakes , at least you didn't sold a shiny typhlosion for 1m accidentally or a shiny riolu for 1.4 accidentally 👀.

Taking a break always helps out, and Don't jate yourself 😛

55 minutes ago, Branaso said:

Nah everyone is making mistakes , at least you didn't sold a shiny typhlosion for 1m accidentally or a shiny riolu for 1.4 accidentally 👀.

Taking a break always helps out, and Don't jate yourself 😛

If it helps, what I usually do when listing an expensive vanity/stuff is to, once i've written the price, click outside the price box so I will be able to check which price did I put before listing it

9 minutes ago, Jgaw said:

This Subject is very delicate to discuss.. They even requested a time delay when listing a goodie on gtl. This will directly affect snipers.

Snipers > gtl listers

rip-gravestone-hi.png

Please support me in a suggestion of that quality of economic change. The master creators do not modify it for 3 reasons. 

1 - They believe that when we get the price wrong it is a way to overthrow millionaires by balancing their base economy (RP), having players with less money is a benefit for them.  everything returns as before.

2 - Requires modifying the game code which is budget for them. 

3 - Probably they have a 4th color, red indicates a probable scam or error by the player, which warns us that this item is probably more expensive than normal, a yellow color that forces us to think about the purchase but does not leave the margin of the price according to the cup of that date, white the price is adequate, and "blue" the color that only sees the game code and the price that is erroneously given away and bought by the machine, to adjust the market, then we will realize because we never we manage to buy a cheap valuable object a millisecond after leaving.

Solution:  There should be a 4th color (Blue) that indicates that the price is extremely cheap as the opposite of the red color in GTL, and every time we go to put a price in "red" (scam) or "blue" (error) we skip a message in screen "Are you sure to price this product in (blue/red)? Then give us a second chance by typing yes/no.

... if > red : true

print ("¿Are you sure too put this product in Red price?")...

Sorry to inform u that this will never happen.. that s How to get avantage of low listings.. U gotta learn the lesson and move on none could give u back ur goodies (i remember it only happened once and thé listers has given huge amount for it) 

Good luck ir ur next listings 

21 minutes ago, Jgaw said:

Sorry to inform u that this will never happen.. that s How to get avantage of low listings.. U gotta learn the lesson and move on none could give u back ur goodies (i remember it only happened once and thé listers has given huge amount for it) 

Good luck ir ur next listings 

anyway, thanks to that mistake I farmed again and had forgotten how pleasant it was

3 hours ago, BrandonBraune said:

Please support me in a suggestion of that quality of economic change. The master creators do not modify it for 3 reasons. 

1 - They believe that when we get the price wrong it is a way to overthrow millionaires by balancing their base economy (RP), having players with less money is a benefit for them.  everything returns as before.

2 - Requires modifying the game code which is budget for them. 

3 - Probably they have a 4th color, red indicates a probable scam or error by the player, which warns us that this item is probably more expensive than normal, a yellow color that forces us to think about the purchase but does not leave the margin of the price according to the cup of that date, white the price is adequate, and "blue" the color that only sees the game code and the price that is erroneously given away and bought by the machine, to adjust the market, then we will realize because we never we manage to buy a cheap valuable object a millisecond after leaving.

Solution:  There should be a 4th color (Blue) that indicates that the price is extremely cheap as the opposite of the red color in GTL, and every time we go to put a price in "red" (scam) or "blue" (error) we skip a message in screen "Are you sure to price this product in (blue/red)? Then give us a second chance by typing yes/no.

... if > red : true

print ("¿Are you sure too put this product in Red price?")...

I sniped many good things And i don't want to see this in game, but thanks 👍

2 hours ago, Branaso said:

I sniped many good things And i don't want to see this in game, but thanks 👍

2 hours ago, AndreRugila said:

need to change no, it's fine that way 😶😶

guys I can tell you're making fun of me... by the way what pokemon is this?IMG_20220813_210539.jpg.300dbb63022fb41f376a64a2937c514d.jpg

6 hours ago, BrandonBraune said:

guys I can tell you're making fun of me... 

None is making fun of u.. I bet each one of us in his first days made Such mistakes.. Get to learn the lesson and move on, farm again and forget about what already happened 

Good luck

5 hours ago, Jgaw said:

None is making fun of u.. I bet each one of us in his first days made Such mistakes.. Get to learn the lesson and move on, farm again and forget about what already happened 

Good luck

yea i sold my first shiny ever for 100k in trade chat F