[Sigs][Userbars][Banners][Logos] Requi's Design Studio [CLOSED]

Requi

• Requi changed the title to [Sigs][Banners][Logos][Userbars] Requi's Shop
Here is a new template and I would love if everyone could use when submitting orders. It'll add a nice visual appeal aspect to orders with bolded and coloured words.

Name: Requi

Team Tag/Name: Optic

Order: Static Sig, Animated Sig, Userbar, Banner, Logo etc.

Desired Colour Scheme [Optional]: black and Green

Additional info: [what pokemon you want in the sig, animation effects, things you dislike, examples of what you like, etc.]:

If what you want isn't listed here, feel free to ask!

Edited by Requi
Name: Elizn

Team Tag/Name: Êlec

Order: Animated Sig

Desired Colour Scheme your choice (matching the pokemon would be great but you know best c:)

Additional info: could i be cheeky and ask for 2 pokemon on the sig? Shiny typhlosion and shiny pachirisu. Maybe have the pachirisu on ty's head or something (friendly vibes lol)

Also could you do the glitch effect thats on my current sig? LOVE the effect and would love it on a new sig

Please hmu with the price c:
Edited by Elizn
1 minute ago, Elizn said:
Name: Elizn
Team Tag/Name: Êlec
Order: Animated Sig
Desired Colour Scheme your choice
Additional info: could i be cheeky and ask for 2 pokemon on the sig? Shiny typhlosion and shiny pachirisu. Maybe have the pachirisu on ty's head or something (friendly vibes lol)

Also could you do the glitch effect thats on my current sig? LOVE the effect and would love it on a new sig

Please hmu with the price 😄

Will message you pricing once I finish your order!

this shop looks fantastic cool!

and i wanna have an order,too pls

Name: Thekingofglory

Team Tag/Name: (no)

Order:  Userbar

Desired Colour Scheme [Optional]:it's up to u,choose any color u think is the most beautiful ^^

Additional info:

Add"PokeMMO Client Customization Maker             Thekingofglory"

and i like this character:Sakurajima Mai

here is a picture of her:

image.jpeg.313bfb2e548745d28bf4540868743dd6.jpeg

tysm!

Edited by Thekingofglory
5 hours ago, Branaso said:

can we get some clarity about the prices of logo ? Like the server's avatars , club's logo ... etc

Going to complete my first logo for a team's club soon, I will update my pricing to reflect this when I have enough data to put a fair pricing based on my time.

Name: BurntEggs

Order: Animated Signature, a static of the signature, and a userbar saying "Shiny addict" (Im not on a team so)

Desired Colour Scheme [Optional]: If you can get it to match or look good with the color of shiny zangoose, or match the color of the Ice Elfbot cosmetic, that would be great.

Additional info: A Shiny Zangoose in the signature

Preferably something not too flashy, the signatures you used in the examples all look amazing. If its anything like those, im sure it will be beautiful.

Edited by Burnteggs96

Name: LaFloudy

Team Tag/Name: you can put LËM or SimplyLëmonadë, any of those would look nice!

Order: Userbar

Desired Colour Scheme [Optional]: mainly black with pink details

Additional info: please use the same font you used on Axellgor userbar with an animated Mew sprite *if thats ok!

i sent the 150k to your username! (Requi)

if I misread the price or sent the money to the wrong user, let me know!

• Requi changed the title to [Sigs][Banners][Logos][Userbars] Requi's Shop [Closed]
  • Requi changed the title to [Sigs][Banners][Logos][Userbars] Requi's Shop [Temporary Closed]