[Sigs][Userbars][Banners][Logos] Requi's Design Studio [CLOSED]

Requi

31 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

hello , i think the service is closed rn , i liked your service by the cool animating signatures and art , are you free to make an animating signature for me? with a user bar? ill pay for it in-game if youre free , hope to get a reply soon , thanks !

Hey, once I finish my orders that I currently have I will open my shop again and let you know.

Edited by Requi

Name: hamizoss

Team [ØP]/Team OverPower

Order: Animated Signature + Userbar (hamizoss team OverPower Boss , also with a spirite of the shiny too pls)

Colour Scheme : a colour that will fit a shiny grovyle/sceptile if you can do , and better grovyle you can use sceptile if you didnt find anything good for grov 

Additional info : I would love to include Shiny grovyle/sceptile in the Signature

I will pay after you finish the order , also i can be in a break after 4 days so if you didnt make one at this time i can pay after back from the break and use the signature as well , thanks ! (if you want me to pay first i can send in mail and after done with the order try to send it in discord and forums here as well , my discord is hamizoss#1404)

Edited by hamizoss
7 hours ago, hamizoss said:

Name: hamizoss

Team [ØP]/Team OverPower

Order: Animated Signature + Userbar (hamizoss team OverPower Boss , also with a spirite of the shiny too pls)

Colour Scheme : a colour that will fit a shiny grovyle/sceptile if you can do , and better grovyle you can use sceptile if you didnt find anything good for grov 

Additional info : I would love to include Shiny grovyle/sceptile in the Signature

I will pay after you finish the order , also i can be in a break after 4 days so if you didnt make one at this time i can pay after back from the break and use the signature as well , thanks ! (if you want me to pay first i can send in mail and after done with the order try to send it in discord and forums here as well , my discord is hamizoss#1404)

Still closed while I work on my current orders but will add you in when I am open again!

On 9/8/2022 at 6:26 AM, Requi said:

Still closed while I work on my current orders but will add you in when I am open again!

okay you know that , im in a break run also i found an another tag and name to put in the signature so pls dont make this one which just i said before , ill message you after back from my game break , i still dont know how things will go so , ill message you after back and send my order than , thanks

Edited by hamizoss