[Sigs][Userbars][Banners][Logos] Requi's Design Studio [CLOSED]

Requi

A few days ago I spoke to you on Discord, but I want to leave the order here for when you are available.

Name: Hatusan

Order: Animated Sig, Userbar

Additional info: I'd like the sig to have zoroark shiny, the colors related to it. In the userbar i would like it to be black colors with shiny zorua as sprite, my nick and "shiny hunter & leppa farmer"

Thanks for everything 😄 

9 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Looking on "Clients I've worked with" , where is the Grand Slam on list?

10/10 service. Thank you so much.

Thanks for reminding me I need to update my shop page it its fairly outdated xd

• Requi changed the title to [Sigs][Userbars][Banners][Logos] Requi's Design Studio [OPEN]
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Laomir said:

After several months of waiting still no news on my request. Hoping to get what I asked for soon.

Cordially Rayd

Could you please send me a message on discord im having trouble finding your original request, apologies for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in dire need of a signature and Requi came through for me. Not only was the service timely, it was also cheap and the product was exceptional. Words can not describe how fantastic this service is, but a rating can. 10000/10, phenomenal work for the price. Requi is very tall, handsome, muscular and most importantly a professional in his business. Requi's Design Studio saved not only my life, but my dignity. I no longer akin to a random noob roaming the forums, as this signature and user bar combination puts me above all. I can assert my dominance in both PokeMMO and the forums due to Requi's outstanding dedication to deliver for the customer. The product goes above and beyond, leaving the consumer satisfied. 

Edited by undel
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordering here once more, because this shop is 10/10. I can have two Userbars?

Name: CaioXLive 

Order: Userbar

Desired Colour Scheme [Optional]: Golden

Additional info: Just a trophy Icon on background, and the following struucture for userbar if possible:
Left: PGS S1 // Middle: Regular Season Champion // Right: My name.

Name: CaioXLive 

Order: Userbar

Desired Colour Scheme [Optional]: Golden

Additional info: Just a trophy Icon on background, and the following struucture for userbar if possible:
Left: PGS S1 // Middle: Finals Champion // Right: My name.