Team #2

Ok, I like this team slightly more than the previous one you showed, but I see some mistakes that could be dangerous.

- Lack of Defogger/Spinner: This is too important on any team in a tier other than dubs, and even though you don't have a Pokemon weak to rock, I'd suggest using some mon with Defog or Rapid Spin.

- Garchomp is... Weird: Ok, I understand Chomp's 252 Atk, it allows 2hko eq to Blissey, but I suggest 252 SpAt, to 2HKO Cofagrigus and Hippowdon, to give examples,

- I don't see Gengar as a good option: I mean, yes, he's a pretty powerful mon, but I can't help but see that Safeguard Volcarona can wipe out the entire team... I suggest using Chandelure sub calm mind to somehow deal with it that variant.

- Scizor: I suggest doing it cband, with that EV spread and considering that you have no 
 mon choice, giving that item to Zor would be more beneficial to my way of seeing it.

Blissey and Chomp: I suggest remove Dclaw from Garchomp, giving him 252 SpAt and Stealth rock, remove Stealth rock from Blissey and giving him tp would definitely be the best option.

Skarmory doesn't convince me so much there, even more so considering the lack of Defogger, I could suggest Mandibuzz, Gliscor, Crobat or some form of Rotom, but I will only advise you to change it for a pokemon capable of removing rocks, and in case you choose Rotom -Wash to do it, Trading Milotic for Cofagrigus and even Weezing could be opportune.