[ART] Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Closed until Post Halloween

This is a VERY Work In Progress Shop Template... Bare with me ❤️ 

── ・・ ──

Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Closed

── ・・ ──

BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ORDER

Spoiler
  • It is not guaranteed that I will do all requests.
  • Commissions will be completed in a manner that suits my own time as I may take longer than you anticipate depending on circumstances.
  • Anything that is ban worthy/insulting to others will not be accepted.
  • I will try my best to complete orders in a first come first serve manner however this may not be possible depending on some factors.
  • If you are causing trouble/harassing me for finishing work then I have the right to cancel your order and issue a refund. Be Patient.

── ・・ ──

Current Orders: 6

── ・・ ──

Pokemon Smeargle Sticker - Pokemon Smeargle Shiny - Discover & Share GIFs

── ・・ ──

Making an Order

── ・・ ──

If you would like to order, you can either comment on this post, mail me in-game, or drop me a msg on discord!

IGN: Zephyboi

Discord: Zephy#7804

When making an order, try to give me as much detail as you can about what you want and what the art will be used for ❤️ 

Please use this template below:

Name: 

Team/IGN:

Order:

Additional Details:

Reference Images: (your in-game character, if that is part of the commission)

If there is anything else you'd like just let me know 😄

── ・・ ──

Prices

── ・・ ──

Because I take on multiple different commissions, it is very difficult to categorise my work into price ranges.

Depending on how much time/detail goes into the piece it could cost more/less. Of course this will be discussed beforehand.

── ・・ ──

Completed Commissions/Example

── ・・ ──

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.08e03ba524736f555cba8e19fc1ff7ef.pngimage.thumb.png.b499260d24b5534bb340e2ffd5fda542.png

image.thumb.png.4d5ce131d71b1f212887b2dfa6cd8666.pngIMG_0400.png

Edited by Zephy

Hello, I'd love an image of my in-game character similar to Poratne's. I will be using it as my forum and Discord dp. Thanks!

Name: whilt

Team/IGN: läva/whilt

Order: Portrait of my in-game character

Additional Details: Would love it if you could add Shaymin or Roselia in the picture. 

Reference Images: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.50 AM.png

13 minutes ago, whilt said:

Hello, I'd love an image of my in-game character similar to Poratne's. I will be using it as my forum and Discord dp. Thanks!

Name: whilt

Team/IGN: läva/whilt

Order: Portrait of my in-game character

Additional Details: Would love it if you could add Shaymin or Roselia in the picture. 

Reference Images: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.50 AM.png

Hell Yeah, I would love to! Your character looks awesome! I currently have 6 orders in the queue though so i hope you don't mind waiting a couple weeks ❤️ can you DM me on discord so i can get some more details for what you'd like. Zephy#7804

Hello seen your artwork they look really good so I would like to have an artwork for my in game character, I use Discord and forums if you want to contact me and tbh I say take your time I dont mind if it takes long or short for the artwork to be finished I just want it to be clean and done properly. 

Name: onewatermaster 

Team: ENIX 

Order: Portrait of my In-game character 

Additional Details: I have 2 Shiny Pokémon rn and I want 1 more which is a shiny Raticate that I have been hunting for a while, but I really want to have my first ever shiny solrock on there too! so if possible can I get a shiny solrock+raticate on my Portrait? if that's not possible it is fine just do solrock or Raticate ether is fine. 

if there's a possible way to tell me your discord I would love to know it so I can talk to you about the prices and stuff thanks! 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.50.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.42 PM.png

6 minutes ago, onewatermaster said:

Hello seen your artwork they look really good so I would like to have an artwork for my in game character, I use Discord and forums if you want to contact me and tbh I say take your time I dont mind if it takes long or short for the artwork to be finished I just want it to be clean and done properly. 

Name: onewatermaster 

Team: ENIX 

Order: Portrait of my In-game character 

Additional Details: I have 2 Shiny Pokémon rn and I want 1 more which is a shiny Raticate that I have been hunting for a while, but I really want to have my first ever shiny solrock on there too! so if possible can I get a shiny solrock+raticate on my Portrait? if that's not possible it is fine just do solrock or Raticate ether is fine. 

if there's a possible way to tell me your discord I would love to know it so I can talk to you about the prices and stuff thanks! 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.50.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.42 PM.png

My discord is Zephy#7804. I'd love to do this commission ❤️ drop me a message, just so you know there is currently 6 orders in line so you might be waiting a couple weeks, you can send me a 100k deposit to secure your spot in 7th place ❤️ IGN: Zephyboi

Name: Ploegy
Team/IGN: Optic / Ploegy
Order: Full Body piece of my in game character with Joker from Persona 5
Additional Details: The coats for the two are swapped so I have his and he has mine
Reference Images:

unknown.png

Other: You're truly a saint ❤️

1 hour ago, Ploegy said:

Name: Ploegy
Team/IGN: Optic / Ploegy
Order: Full Body piece of my in game character with Joker from Persona 5
Additional Details: The coats for the two are swapped so I have his and he has mine
Reference Images:

unknown.png

Other: You're truly a saint ❤️

Can't wait to work on this! Currently 7th in the queue but it'll be speedy I promise 😛

1 hour ago, Complutum said:

Oh my God I love these two, great job and great players!

thankyouuuuu complu! where did you get that sig 0.0 looks beautiful 

Posted (edited)

You have no idea how much that means to me! I wish the community had more artists available and hopefully my shop gets popular enough to inspire others to make shops <333  @Elizn

Edited by Zephy
  • Zephy changed the title to [ART] Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Closed until Post Halloween