[ART] Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Open

Zephy

This is a VERY Work In Progress Shop Template... Bare with me ❤️ 

── ・・ ──

Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Closed

── ・・ ──

BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ORDER

Spoiler
  • It is not guaranteed that I will do all requests.
  • Commissions will be completed in a manner that suits my own time as I may take longer than you anticipate depending on circumstances.
  • Anything that is ban worthy/insulting to others will not be accepted.
  • I will try my best to complete orders in a first come first serve manner however this may not be possible depending on some factors.
  • If you are causing trouble/harassing me for finishing work then I have the right to cancel your order and issue a refund. Be Patient.

── ・・ ──

Current Orders: 7

── ・・ ──

Screenshot_4.jpg.707006ae8df5fada4cfd961742d5d4f2.jpg

── ・・ ──

Making an Order

── ・・ ──

If you would like to order, you can either comment on this post, mail me in-game, or drop me a msg on discord!

IGN: Zephyboi

Discord: Zephyink

When making an order, try to give me as much detail as you can about what you want and what the art will be used for ❤️ 

Please use this template below:

Name: 

Team/IGN:

Order:

Additional Details:

Reference Images: (your in-game character, if that is part of the commission)

If there is anything else you'd like just let me know 😄

── ・・ ──

Prices

── ・・ ──

Because I take on multiple different commissions, it is very difficult to categorise my work into price ranges.

Depending on how much time/detail goes into the piece it could cost more/less. Of course this will be discussed beforehand.

Prices tend to vary between 2m-5m for most commissions.

── ・・ ──

Completed Commissions/Example

── ・・ ──

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.b9e20c326435e0bcd952962da5db666c.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.jpg.e1076978c33a8eed82484eb8a2650a47.jpg

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.08e03ba524736f555cba8e19fc1ff7ef.png

Edited by Zephy

Hello, I'd love an image of my in-game character similar to Poratne's. I will be using it as my forum and Discord dp. Thanks!

Name: whilt

Team/IGN: läva/whilt

Order: Portrait of my in-game character

Additional Details: Would love it if you could add Shaymin or Roselia in the picture. 

Reference Images: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.50 AM.png

13 minutes ago, whilt said:

Hello, I'd love an image of my in-game character similar to Poratne's. I will be using it as my forum and Discord dp. Thanks!

Name: whilt

Team/IGN: läva/whilt

Order: Portrait of my in-game character

Additional Details: Would love it if you could add Shaymin or Roselia in the picture. 

Reference Images: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.43.50 AM.png

Hell Yeah, I would love to! Your character looks awesome! I currently have 6 orders in the queue though so i hope you don't mind waiting a couple weeks ❤️ can you DM me on discord so i can get some more details for what you'd like. Zephy#7804

Hello seen your artwork they look really good so I would like to have an artwork for my in game character, I use Discord and forums if you want to contact me and tbh I say take your time I dont mind if it takes long or short for the artwork to be finished I just want it to be clean and done properly. 

Name: onewatermaster 

Team: ENIX 

Order: Portrait of my In-game character 

Additional Details: I have 2 Shiny Pokémon rn and I want 1 more which is a shiny Raticate that I have been hunting for a while, but I really want to have my first ever shiny solrock on there too! so if possible can I get a shiny solrock+raticate on my Portrait? if that's not possible it is fine just do solrock or Raticate ether is fine. 

if there's a possible way to tell me your discord I would love to know it so I can talk to you about the prices and stuff thanks! 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.50.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.42 PM.png

6 minutes ago, onewatermaster said:

Hello seen your artwork they look really good so I would like to have an artwork for my in game character, I use Discord and forums if you want to contact me and tbh I say take your time I dont mind if it takes long or short for the artwork to be finished I just want it to be clean and done properly. 

Name: onewatermaster 

Team: ENIX 

Order: Portrait of my In-game character 

Additional Details: I have 2 Shiny Pokémon rn and I want 1 more which is a shiny Raticate that I have been hunting for a while, but I really want to have my first ever shiny solrock on there too! so if possible can I get a shiny solrock+raticate on my Portrait? if that's not possible it is fine just do solrock or Raticate ether is fine. 

if there's a possible way to tell me your discord I would love to know it so I can talk to you about the prices and stuff thanks! 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.50.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 5.51.42 PM.png

My discord is Zephy#7804. I'd love to do this commission ❤️ drop me a message, just so you know there is currently 6 orders in line so you might be waiting a couple weeks, you can send me a 100k deposit to secure your spot in 7th place ❤️ IGN: Zephyboi

1 hour ago, Ploegy said:

Name: Ploegy
Team/IGN: Optic / Ploegy
Order: Full Body piece of my in game character with Joker from Persona 5
Additional Details: The coats for the two are swapped so I have his and he has mine
Reference Images:

unknown.png

Other: You're truly a saint ❤️

Can't wait to work on this! Currently 7th in the queue but it'll be speedy I promise 😛

You have no idea how much that means to me! I wish the community had more artists available and hopefully my shop gets popular enough to inspire others to make shops <333  @Elizn

Edited by Zephy