[ART] Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Open

Zephy

7 minutes ago, DARKEN said:

bro

how much do i gotta pay

depends what you'd like me to do, if its just your character then I charge 1.2m, anything added (like pokemon or detailed backgrounds will cost more 🙂 I hope this is helpful but if you want to DM me on Discord to discuss what you are looking for and get an accurate price my Discord is Zephy#7804

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 11:06 AM, Zephy said:

Commissioned by @BaliAds what an awesome dude, I'm lucky for such a generous tip of 2m<3

I realised I never responded haha, but I'd like to say a big thanks to Zephy and to just say he really knows how to bring out your vision and is more than willing to accommodate for changes you might need worth every penny and then some! Please get a commission from him I promise you won't regret it 😄

• Zephy changed the title to [ART] Zephy's Palette Town - Commissions Open
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

First, I have to say I love your art. I especially love the one with snorlax and skitties and 2 pokemon trainers sleeping in that forest-y area, I think that's just beautiful.

Anyway, I would like to place my order but I'm not sure if I can afford it, so please tell me the price before you start.

InGame Name:  Plbbrt

Team: Optic

Order: Art of my ingame character and his 5 pokemon

Additional Details: I would like art of my character chilling in his room in pallet town ( the same room in the pic below ) along with his shiny red gyarados, regular alpha charizard (Please try to show the red glow around alpha charizard [and his slightly bigger alpha height if possible]), regular shaymin, regular starmie and a regular chansey who is  wearing an officer hat like officer jenny. Please try to make all the pokemon chill in their own way, maybe one or two of them can be sleeping, some of them can be playing the video game thing or reading books from the bookshelf or doing something on the pc or just interacting with each other for fun.

Reference Images: 

pokemmo for art zephy palette town.png

trainer card pokemmo.png

Edited by Plbbrt
On 7/27/2023 at 12:25 PM, Plbbrt said:

First, I have to say I love your art. I especially love the one with snorlax and skitties and 2 pokemon trainers sleeping in that forest-y area, I think that's just beautiful.

Anyway, I would like to place my order but I'm not sure if I can afford it, so please tell me the price before you start.

InGame Name:  Plbbrt

Team: Optic

Order: Art of my ingame character and his 5 pokemon

Additional Details: I would like art of my character chilling in his room in pallet town ( the same room in the pic below ) along with his shiny red gyarados, regular alpha charizard (Please try to show the red glow around alpha charizard [and his slightly bigger alpha height if possible]), regular shaymin, regular starmie and a regular chansey who is  wearing an officer hat like officer jenny. Please try to make all the pokemon chill in their own way, maybe one or two of them can be sleeping, some of them can be playing the video game thing or reading books from the bookshelf or doing something on the pc or just interacting with each other for fun.

Reference Images: 

pokemmo for art zephy palette town.png

trainer card pokemmo.png

Hey Pibbrt, could you add me on discord to discuss your order? my disc is: "Zephyink"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I love your work! Can you make a display picture of my in game character? I would like to use it on my forum profile! 
Name: PSTLV
Ingame name: pastalava
Order: display picture of my character (picture attached)

Additional detail: Can you make it look little bit spooky (Halloween theme :D)? Maybe a little detail on the eyes (It have red shade). Apart from that, I also want my favorite Pokemon to be in the profile, which is shiny Drifblim.
Reference image:

image.pngimage.png.ef9a08a01611c4e94f5fcea42e282470.pngimage.png.a38973db3674ea437f373f13cc2d77a0.png

Thank you!

Edited by PSTLV
4 hours ago, PSTLV said:

Hello, I love your work! Can you make a display picture of my in game character? I would like to use it on my forum profile! 
Name: PSTLV
Ingame name: pastalava
Order: display picture of my character (picture attached)

Additional detail: Can you make it look little bit spooky (Halloween theme :D)? Maybe a little detail on the eyes (It have red shade). Apart from that, I also want my favorite Pokemon to be in the profile, which is shiny Drifblim.
Reference image:

image.pngimage.png.ef9a08a01611c4e94f5fcea42e282470.pngimage.png.a38973db3674ea437f373f13cc2d77a0.png

Thank you!

heyy, of course i would be happy to take on your order but i have to warn you there's currently 9 orders before you. So you might be waiting a while before you see your art. Also We can discuss more details and pricing on discord if you'd like. Discord: Zephyink

Edited by Zephy