The biggest issue the game is facing currently

There's a thing on larvesta's tail. What's that thing? Why's it there? We need answers

image.png.d9fc868c534b92668153d7c60ed978eb.png

On bulbapedia 2 of the sprites for larvesta dont have the thing, but one of them, the one from 2015 does as you can see below

2017 Sprite image.png.b3c4188afc06e36ed3c4512c9ccbb8fb.png    2015 Sprite image.png.e05ef5ef33ff229c6ca00226b11ed757.png

2010 Sprite image.png.76003d3abaeef7bdac31cfdea14478f6.png Pokemmo Sprite image.png.d912415196626c9a9ad49aca512b7a06.png

Thank you to our detective @Servor5555for bringing this to light. We await clarification

Damn right, i was inspecting and appreciating the beauty of these marvelous, astounding, godly titanous pokemon desings and/or sprites and came across this pack of random pixels in my intrepid and eccentric specie. Regardless of anything, It just ruined my whole perception of Larvesta, and my day, and i'm not gonna take that lightly. I'm so pissed i'm literallly able to say that the game became unplayable to me because of this. So if anything, i want an explanation on the behind the scenes of how could such turmoil could happen.

We have some more bigger issues and mysterys, like:

When devs will release part 3 of Anniversary Update
Why Reactive Gas:

• Have the name "Reactive Gas" and not "Neutralizing Gas" like the original games?
  • Cancel opponent's ability after Hazards damage and Poison Spikes's attempt to Poison.
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

We have some more bigger issues and mysterys, like:

When devs will release part 3 of Anniversary Update
Why Reactive Gas:

• Have the name "Reactive Gas" and not "Neutralizing Gas" like the original games?
  • Cancel opponent's ability after Hazards damage and Poison Spikes's attempt to Poison.

You have some weird priorities, I'd trade part 3, reactive gas , and halloween for info on the Larvesta sprite pixels

On 8/28/2022 at 4:35 AM, caioxlive13 said:

Have the name "Reactive Gas" and not "Neutralizing Gas" like the original games?

copyrights

On 8/28/2022 at 4:35 AM, caioxlive13 said:

Cancel opponent's ability after Hazards damage and Poison Spikes's attempt to Poison.

its currently bugged, it has been reported already, rotom not taking spikes/toxic spikes (levitate ability), abilities like intimidate going before clear body upon weezing leaving the field etc.

Edited by razimove