Need some help improving team

This my first playing pvp in any pokemon. I don't really know which pokemon I could replace on my team. I'm thinking of replacing cloyster for either a special def tank or a bulky pokemon that can set stealth rocks. I should probably replace volcarona seems it's too frail. Thanks for your help.

Cloyster skill link, focus sash 

Rock blast

Icicle spear

Pin Missile

Shell Smash 

Volcarona flame body, life orb 

Quiver dance 

Bug buzz 

Fiery dance 

Giga drain

Conkeldurr guts, flame orb 

Stone edge

Bulk up

Mach punch

Drain punch 

Darmanitan, sheer force, choice scarf 

U turn 

Flare Blitz 

Superpower

Stone edge 

Roton wash, levitate, leftovers 

Hydro pump

Volt switch 

Pain split 

Will-o- wisp 

Magnezone, magnet pull, choice scarf

Hidden power fire

Volt switch 

Thunderbolt

flash cannon

Edited by NinaVII

If you are a new player you may want to use something simpler to learn:

Cloyster is currently very manageable, which is reflected in his current usage in OU, possibly the best thing you could do as a new player would be to run the typical defensive core of Blissey + Cofagrigus, both of whom cover decently and can deal with Kingdra specs in rain and with the common physical offensives of the tier (Except maybe Excadrill SD and Kabutops SD), then put in rotom wash to have to use defog, garchomp mixed with stealth rock, and finally put in a physical offensive and a special one to completing, possibly one of them Choice scarf

9 hours ago, NinaVII said:

This my first playing pvp in any pokemon. I don't really know which pokemon I could replace on my team. I'm thinking of replacing cloyster for either a special def tank or a bulky pokemon that can set stealth rocks. I should probably replace volcarona seems it's too frail. Thanks for your help.

Cloyster skill link, focus sash 

Rock blast

Icicle spear

Pin Missile

Shell Smash 

Volcarona flame body, life orb 

Quiver dance 

Bug buzz 

Fiery dance 

Giga drain

Conkeldurr guts, flame orb 

Stone edge

Bulk up

Mach punch

Drain punch 

Darmanitan, sheer force, choice scarf 

U turn 

Flare Blitz 

Superpower

Stone edge 

Roton wash, levitate, leftovers 

Hydro pump

Volt switch 

Pain split 

Will-o- wisp 

Magnezone, magnet pull, choice scarf

Hidden power fire

Volt switch 

Thunderbolt

flash cannon

Hey there, welcome to the competitive scene, if you want some guidance you can check this guide: 

Basiclly, even if team itself seems more or less balanced overall, in order for it to be competitive it needs to carry, at least, a stealth rock setter (a pokemon able to set stealth rock in the enemy field). Even if its almost a must to carry a rapid spin or a defog user (depending on if the team is either offensive or balanced/defensive) to remove your own field hazards, its technically avoidable if you carry stuff like Magic Bounce Espeon. Anyway, not going into further details, your team suffers stealth rock quite a lot, so i'd highly advise to put defog on RotomWash, and putting a stealth rock user over any of your remaining 5 Pokemon. If you want more info about that, since this post wont be enough at all to explain you about competitive mechanics, check that post so you will have a good idea on how to start, best of luck ❤️