[GUI] Archetype - Total PokeMMO visual overhaul including animations and customizable options

33 minutes ago, Atomsk said:

Bonjour ya un tuto pour les couleurs ? / No Color Guide ?

You can edit the HEX code on the choose-your-colors.xml file, you may want to check out a HEX code viewer (Here, I just found this one by searching it up: https://www.hexcolortool.com/#96f3be) and then copy it to the file. I haven't tried it out myself as I am happy with the current look of the theme, so correct me if I'm wrong./

Vous pouvez editer le code HEX du fichier choose-your-colors.xml, vous pouvez utilizer le lien en-dessus. Je ne l'ai pas testé moi-même puisque je suis satisfait avec l'apparence du thème, veuillez me corriger si ce n'est pas la bonne réponse.

CHOOSE_YOUR_COLORS_GUIDE.png

The original branch that the code browser linked for the color guide image was removed- this was an oversight. I will be directly pasting this image into the readme in the future.

As ShinyBug stated as well, simply modify hex values inside the choose-your-colors.xml file to your liking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 5:36 AM, Antikdunkelheit said:

There is any way to change position and size of HP bars?
Also adding borders to the battle UI?

Border to battle UI yes, just create an overlay.

As for adjusting the position of the HP bars, it doesn't really work well. You can move them laterally but that's about it, things start to glitch out otherwise, and some things like certain icons and symbol positions are hard coded into the game.

Edited by nurver9
  • 3 weeks later...

@nurver9
Hello ! My apology about not using discord with these question.

Is that possible to make the font size of player name in first screenshot be as same as the second screenshot?
or as same as the font size of chatbox in first screenshot.
I also want to make all the font size in third screenshot be more smaller, including Pokemon name, item description and battle message.

Sorry again about not using Discord to ask these question. Everything with the theme is out-standing!
Thanks for making good theme for us!

screenshot_1687599973.png

screenshot_1687599982.png

screenshot_1687600408.png

On 5/26/2023 at 5:54 PM, nurver9 said:

CHOOSE_YOUR_COLORS_GUIDE.png

The original branch that the code browser linked for the color guide image was removed- this was an oversight. I will be directly pasting this image into the readme in the future.

As ShinyBug stated as well, simply modify hex values inside the choose-your-colors.xml file to your liking.

How do I download this theme bc the github doesn't really tell?

GitHub - ssjshields_archetype_ Custom user interface for the online video game PokeMMO. Features a total visual overhaul with animations and quality of life changes. — Mozilla Firefox 6_29_2023 7_59_02 PM.png

4 hours ago, Billybobjoejr said:

Idk how to download this. 😞

4 hours ago, Billybobjoejr said:

bc the github doesn't really tell

https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/working-with-files/using-files/downloading-source-code-archives#downloading-source-code-archives-from-the-repository-view

stop pinging me and quoting random replies

My favourite theme I've used in the 5 years I've played this game by a mile. I was pretty sad when the version I had wasn't really compatible anymore (specifically the PC change) but came across someone using an updated version in a youtube video today and managed to find this post again I'm glad u still keep it updated fam keep up the great work.

22 minutes ago, Xreactive said:

How can i make this work on chromebook? I tried extracting both files to the data and sprites folder but nothing happened.

manually extract from the zip themes\archetype folder into the client data\themes folder
then if you want custom icons, extract & overwrite sprites\atlas\main.png into the client data\sprites\atlas folder

Absolutely amazing! -- Looks so nice with the HD sprites from Verdep also!

image.thumb.png.256dba013247723f7e8fa16ffb25c197.png

I've only been with PokeMMO since April but HOLY MOLY this is, literally and figuratively, game changing! 

Thank you for all the work that's being done / been done. Awesome awesome stuff!

** +1000 would buy from again **

7 hours ago, berad1cal said:

Absolutely amazing! -- Looks so nice with the HD sprites from Verdep also!

I've only been with PokeMMO since April but HOLY MOLY this is, literally and figuratively, game changing! 

Thank you for all the work that's being done / been done. Awesome awesome stuff!

** +1000 would buy from again **

Appreciate it! Make sure to install the the stuff inside of the sprites folder too to get type icons (and other stuff) that match the theme 😉

• 2 weeks later...