CustomList in the PokeDex

Sebat

Question

9 answers to this question

+1. It's 100% possible, but idk if devs will do. 

Also, i want to suggest a Share ID. When you add a custom list, you will have on top of that(before pokemon list) or at the end of list, a ID. If you add the ID when creating the list, it will instead create a copy of original list, even with same name(If the name option remains blank)

Edited by caioxlive13
13 hours ago, RysPicz said:

One of the best suggestions I have seen on forums past few years, instant upvote

Tranzmaster is bullying you with clown emojis smh

This would be cool, would also be really cool if they'd allow people to choose custom pokedex when creating duels, although I guess that is probably too mush hassle to implement?

It would also be cool if the custom list has a option to choose :

"non OT" in Pokedex (blue)

"only seen" in Pokedex

and also all the numbers of "never seen" in pokedex 

That would make it easier for player filling the dex not having to scroll all the way everytime 

I was wondering on a Solution: Why not create two models of tiers? The "Official Tiers" and the "Community-Managed Tiers".

The Official tiers would be the official tiers that we have currently: OU/UU/RU(Never used, but will be renamed)/Doubles. They will be appear on monthly rotation of TT and have automated tours frequently. 

The Community-Managed Tiers will be tiers that wil be listed as a Official Tiers, but staff will not get 100% responsability for they. Staff and Tier Council can cowork with Community for this tiers, but they aren't forced to track they. Also, those tiers can appear on TT on Cup of the year only and IF the team of the year choose him. Also, devs will not make frequently tours of him, but they can be used on Community-Hosted automated tours. The tiers can be: NU(New Never Used)/PU/LC/VGC/Monotype/1v1

Edited by caioxlive13