[TOOL] PokeMMO Guides - Pokedex / Breed / Egg Moves / Cosmetics / Berries

Hi PokeMMO community! How's going?

I'm working on a website for helping people out on PokeMMO. I'm trying to implement, step by step, every tools and guides that is been made here.

Features

• Pokedex (it has two Easter Egg on it 🙂 )
    • List of all the Pokèmon in the game
    • Check their locations, their egg group, base stats and catch rate percentage.
    • Filter by name, region, route, horde/pheno
    • Catch rate probabilities of every pokemon (pokeball, megaball, ultraball, bisball, veloxball) (Full HP, 1HP, Full HP asleep, 1HP asleep)
  • Breeding
    • Calculate the breeding steps.
    • Graph with every step required for reach the goal.
    • Add nature in the project.
  • Egg move calculator (thanks to @YIBU)    NEW    
    • List of all the egg moves of every Pokémon
    • Search the best path for you
    • Get that waterspout on Blastoise easily!
  • Cosmetics Helper (thanks to @YIBU)     NEW    
    • List of all the cosmetics in the game updated to November 2022.
    • Create your custom character directly on the website, try every combinations of clothes and colors and find the best for you.
    • Select a follower pokemon and see how it matches with your outfit!    NEW    
    • Have fun with the "Randomize your Character" button.
  • Berries    NEW    
    • Keep track of all your planted berries. Check their status and when they'll be ready.
    • Gracidea still needs to be implemented.
  • Quick info
    This is just a section in the homepage with some easy but useful informations.
    • Every regione level cap for each gym badge
    • A super easy tool for calculate gain from riches charm on Gym run.
  • Guides
    List of some guides made here on the forum.
  • Theme
    • Dark / Light mode.
    • Progressive web app. You can add the website to your homescreen and it will be used like an installed app.

I hope that you like it, I'd like to receive criticisms and opinions about it.
Thank you very much.

This is the website: Pokemmo Guides

Edited by squickGianno
refactoring all the guide
6 hours ago, angryfatbear said:

Honestly great work for someone who is still quite new to the game 🙂 hope it gets add on and continually worked on. 

Thank you very much, I'm new to pokeMMO but not new to Pokemon brand indeed. I'm playing since pokemon red on my GAME BOY. I never enjoy playing pokemon like with Pokemmo though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • squickGianno changed the title to [TOOL] PokeMMO Guides - A webapp for every PokeMMO info / Now with Egg Moves Helper
On 10/31/2022 at 1:19 AM, ColesNightfill said:

Congrats on getting the guide approved! This website provides amazing and convenient tools. I especially love your egg move tool you added recently.

Goodluck with future development!

Thank you very much Coles! Goodluck to you too 🙂

On 11/2/2022 at 3:15 AM, ClosedBox said:

Good job on the site, really enjoy the breeding diagram.

Need help translating strings to spanish?

Hi ClosedBox, thank you very much! I'm happy you're enjoing the website!
By now translations are not implemented, maybe in the future! Thank you so much for your dedication btw!

New update

Egg moves calculator:

• The search shows the evolution tree too, if you don't remember the name of the base evolution of Charizard now you can just search for Charizard.
  • The results has the name of the Pokèmon instead of only the sprite.
  • Now Extreme Speed for Dratini has Dragonite with Special instead that Dragonite with lvl. 1.

Breeding calculator:

• The bred item has a different border width. It scales with the width of the item.
  • The bred item has a different color. Lightgreen if darkmode and still black if light mode.
  • Inserted a new text in the breeding price calculations which explain how the calculations has been made.

Homepage guides:

• Inserted new guides in homepage.

New update 11.08.22

The website now has a complete Cosmetics Helper updated to the latest cosmetics! Build your character from scratch and try every possible combinations of cosmetics and colors. Have fun with the Randomize Character button!

Also I'd like to change the logo, can anyone help me on this adventure? Please contact me here if you wanna help!

Changelog

Cosmetics Helper (Thanks to @YIBU for the dataset, its been really amazing!)

• Cosmetics Helper now available on the webapp!
  • Sort cosmetics by name
  • Preview character images on cosmetics select

Homepage

• The new tools (cosmetics helper and egg moves calculator) now has a different button color and a label on it.

Graphical 

• Implemented pokemon in background
  • Fixed some issues on mobile

• squickGianno changed the title to [TOOL] PokeMMO Guides - Pokedex / Breed / Egg Moves / Cosmetics
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, squickGianno said:

Hi guys, I'm starting to translate the whole project in spanish and chinese. If you want to help in translations here is the Link for the docs.

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately the only one which was helping me in chinese translations has left me out. So I've decided to translate using Google Translate by now. Hope that someone can help me with real translations in the future.

In the meantime:

New update 12.12.22

Translations: Spanish and Chinese translations using Google Translate.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new year to everyone ❤️

New update 11.01.23

• Updated cosmetics with the Christmas ones.
  • Updated spanish translations with real one (bye Google Translate). Thank you very much @Uriincrdbl

I'm still looking for someone which can help me on Chinese translations. Also I'll start to accept in-game donations. If you want to support me you can now send me what you want in game. I'm going to make unofficial events here in the forum with the donations as prize.

Thank you very much for all the love you all are giving to me, I'm getting a lot of message here and on Discord. This motivates me to keep on going with the website. A lot of stuff is coming!

New update 15.01.23

Hi all followers of PokeMMO guide! There's a new update here and it's pretty big.

Me and @YIBU worked on this major update.

Thanks to the official PokeMMO data repository I've finally updated my data with that. So now the website will be automatically updated every new updates (new cosmetics or new pokemon locations for now).
Also the Pokedex has been completely rewritten from scratch and now the filters work a lot better.

There's also new filters, you should check it out and try something.

Spoiler: you can filter by lures and also by encounter type (grass, cave, old rod, etc...)

Also the website will have an update notifier in the top left of the screen, like a notifications. If a new update is released you can watch directly from there the changelog.

Thanks a lot for all the support, hope that this update will help you out even more than before!

Changelog

• The website code has been cleaned from some old, and not updated, dependencies.
  • The data of the website will be automatically fetched from official PokeMMO repository.
  • Pokedex
    • New filters
    • Lures location updated
  • squickGianno changed the title to [TOOL] PokeMMO Guides - Pokedex / Breed / Egg Moves / Cosmetics / Berries