Recruiting

hannahtaylor

Looking to learn comp? 
Like to shiny hunt? 

Or just like hanging out with friends?

🍋 Then SimplyLemonade is the place for you! 🍋 

We are a growing family of PvE and PvP lemons with events, monthly shiny bounties and more! 
If you're into comp, or would like to be, we can help you team build, learn comp and battle your way to victory! No experience needed!
If you want to just sit back and shiny hunt we have berry farmers to sell you leppas and friends to chat to!

Become a lemon today to have a squeezing fun time, free lemonade too!

Edited by hannahtaylor
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Out of all the things I've ever wanted to be when I grew up, a lemon was definitely one of the top choices!

Hi! I'm SpookyAcerola in game, you can just call me Ace. I don't know if this is too early to join a team (I've only cleared Hoenn) but I'd love to be part of a fun and active crew! And you guys seem fun and silly and chill and I'd love to make friends with you! 

I just started a new main account (this one!) so I could do all the regions with only ghost type pokemon, and while I might technically be new to PokeMMO, I'm not new to Pokemon itself. So if you guys will have me, I promise I'll be active and super fun! 

As for postgame, I plan on diving straight into doubles since I've been a VGC player for 3 generations, as well as shiny hunting some baby ghosts. But goal #1 is to get myself rich by Halloween or buy myself some spoopy cosmetics asap.

Let me know if you'd like me around? :3 I have discord too!

Spoiler

Is a lemon flavored mimikyu just a dead pikachu?

sJJrzdR.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!!!!! I'm super new to the game but not to Pokemon as a whole! Hopefully you'll bare with me till I get farther along! I promise I'll be as active as possible and bring fun to our team! I'm in uni right now so that might be fluctuating, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll do my best! I can't wait to get to know everyone and have tons of fun! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! 🙂

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.