Kaori’s Birthday Event!

lEndoSadl

Welcome to Kaori’s Birthday Event!

We are looking for the best artists from this place and we are testing their skills to commemorate 1 more year of life of our dear friend Kaori, any way of presenting your art will be valid, just make sure you follow the theme shown below, everyone is invited to participate.

image.gif.20292b30d9869120c7452f42762b4a4d.gif

- You will be able to do a work with the theme, u can do a drawing, a painting, a pixelart, etc. (Traditional or Digital way)

- The deadline is the 16th of this currently month (Time: 00:00 GMT) and the following day the results of that same month will be given (16th of September) 

image.gif.111415ec353b72ab50674f7dd1aad1df.gif

- You are not allowed to plagiarize someone else's work.

- Do not republish old art.

- Respect the sending limit, no matter how good your work is, or the time you have dedicated to it, if you do not respect this you will not have a second chance for your entry to be valid, you can still publish it but it will not be taken into account to choose the winners.

- You can let your creativity run wild, as long as you respect the rules of this forum (such as prohibited sexual content and things like that).

- You can edit your entry until deadline.

- You can submit only 1 entry per person.

We’re using Tear’s Pokémon of the Month rules, shoutout to his Art Contest:
https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/146203-unofficial-event-art%F0%9F%8E%A8-pok%C3%A9mon-of-the-month-%F0%9F%8E%A8/

image.gif.92cacf5f636f739ca1c73610838ec362.gif

The current theme is:

image.gif.143d5f2cc50df233ec3b4128e02f6ccb.gifunknown.png

Kaori’s Character + Manectric

Draw Example:

unknown.png

Deadline: September 16th, at 00:00 GMT

Valid entry template:

IGN / Nickname:

Title (Optional):

Image of your work:

Description (Optional):

---------------------------------------------------------------

Host: @Floruwu

Judges: @Edwardinho @xPauu @Floruwu

---------------------------------------------------------------

image.gif.bc3057536a652604f5a502cca14374ae.gif

Total Prize Pool: $10.000.000

1st Place: 5m

2nd Place: 2,5m

3rd Place: 1.5m

4th Place: 1m

image.gif.e0bef7ac6c3cc166504e7ad075c2e693.gif

I hope you can enjoy it and good luck

Edited by lEndoSadl

IGN / Nickname: VDJM

Title: 4K-Ori

Description:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAORI 🍰🍰🍰💥💦
I know her since so many years ago so, she was one of the most important people to me in that age when i started to play PokeMMO, Thanks for making my time in game so funny, tkm chiro uwu (you said that u love Manectric so i made it shiny btw, its a small detail but idk)

15sep.jpg

Edited by VDJM
On 9/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, Edwardinho said:

I'm ready to see your best works of art

893950526_cerdoshumor(1).thumb.jpg.b2635b547964dd24480a658446e6a202.jpg

This piece of art is so touching... inspirational... It must be put in the Lilycove Art Museuem right away!

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I wish all the contestants well with their pieces of work. Also, happy birthday Karoshi!

LAS PLAZAS MAXIMAS DE TIEMPO PARA ENTREGAR LOS DIBUJOS HAN TERMINADOS, LOS JUEZES ESTARAN CALIFICANDO SUS DIBUJOS SEGUN SU CRITERIO EVALUATIVO, PEDIMOS UN POCO DE PASCIENSIA POR PROBLEMAS EXTERNOS AL EVENTO QUE DE IGUAL FORMA NO AFECTARAN O CAMBIARAN NADA, SOLO DAREMOS 1 DIA O 2 PARA TOMAR LOS GANADORES Y SEGUIDAMENTE OTORGARLES SUS PREMIOS

UN GUSTO Y HASTA UNA PROXIMA VEZ ❤️

THE MAXIMUM TIME PLACES TO DELIVER THE DRAWINGS HAVE ENDED, THE JUDGES WILL BE QUALIFYING THEIR DRAWINGS ACCORDING TO THEIR EVALUATIVE CRITERIA, WE ASK FOR A LITTLE PATIENCE DUE TO PROBLEMS EXTERNAL TO THE EVENT THAT WILL NOT AFFECT OR CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE SAME WAY, WE WILL ONLY GIVE 1 OR 2 DAYS TO TAKE THE WINNERS AND THEN AWARD THEM THEIR PRIZES

A PLEASURE AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME  ❤️

image.jpeg.22405db4427d66899973afa5379792b2.jpeg

Edited by lEndoSadl

image.gif.0362aacbe0b5cf573c8b3db84c67961d.gifWINNERS BIRTHDAY EVENT

sorry for the delay due to external problems towards me, even so we have been able to find the winners of the event, we greatly appreciate your participation, we remember that the winners are selected according to the criteria of our judges (). Even so, personally they were very nice drawings, Kaori is very grateful for the event and her time to draw these illustrations. THANK YOU

disculpar la tardanza por problemas externo hacia mi persona, aun así hemos podido dar con los ganadores del evento, agradecemos mucho su participacion, recordamos que los ganadores están seleccionados según el criterio de nuestro jueces (). Aun así personalmente fueron dibujos muy lindos, kaori esta muy agradecida por el evento y su tiempo para dibujar estas ilustraciones. GRACIAS

scores

kmiliz: 23.5
alaniz: 26
RicardoOsi: 19
OddiSprout: 23 (loser by unanimous decision of judges by draw)
ErzasScarlet: 24
VDJM: 23 (winner by unanimous judges decision by draw)

WINNERS

1) Alaniz 

2) erzasScarlet

3) kmiliz

4) VDJM

cualquier queja o duda pueden comunicarse a mi discord Endosad#4506

any complaint or doubt can be communicated to my discord Endosad #4506

• Shadow locked this topic