Unova Race Event

ImTheWalrusHere

1281546236_racepvebanner(1).png.f7fd11d17e2d3256f31675e9796672b0.png
2022 Unova Race, colorized by Draekyn

Description

.This event will be a race format in which players will pair off and race through a specific line of routes trying to catch a combined IV total, which they will submit to me in normal chat in the Nuvema Town lab, Channel 4.

For instance, the required score is a combined 220 IV Total between both your Pokémon and your partner's Pokémon. Meaning both players with a 110 IV total Pokémon can move onto the next route in the region after submitting their entry to me.

It should go without saying but just for those of us who lack any sort of reading comprehension you can of course try to improve your own catch. So if I catch a 150 IV Total and my partner has 70 or greater IV Total, we may move to the next route.

Players can opt to play solo if needed, but it's obviously harder to win this event if you do.

Fly is allowed to get back and forth between the first town and your next route

After completing all of the routes that's about it, first pair to meet the 220 IV requirement on all of the locations in order will win 1st Place, and split the rewards. Same goes for 2nd and 3rd. Just for fun I'll throw a bonus prize in for the Highest IV Pokémon caught during the event.

Date & Time
Sunday, September 18th | 4 PM UTC | 12 PM EST 

Location (Race Track)
Channel 4 Nuvema Town Lab > Rt.1 > Rt.2 > Dreamyard > Rt.3 > Pinwheel Forest > Rt.4 > Rt.5 > Driftveil City > Rt.6 > Chargestone Cave

Duration

About 1 hour for catching marathon

10 extra minutes for participants to submit their last entries.

Pokémon accepted as entries
Pokémon of any species within the area on the track (shown in Location)

Rules
Participants will submit their catches to me in Normal Chat inside the Nuvema Town Lab on Channel 4.
Players must submit their entries in order before moving onto the next area.
Fly can be used to traverse between areas for catching.
Catches must be in order (Meaning you cant fly to Rt 6 right away and catch mons instead of Rt 1)
Prizing will be split between the members of the team that wins.

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

5 Million

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

2 Million

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

1 Million

FINE PRINT
prizes may be delayed as i am struggling selling things on the gtl lmao

Edited by ImTheWalrusHere

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.