New pvp player need help

I have never done PvP in pokemon and im now interested in building a team. Right now ive built 3 pokemons and need to make a team surrounding it.

My Team:

Garchomp w/Life orb ,Jolly

252 atttack,252 speed

Fire Fang

Earthquake

Dragon Claw

Stone Edge

Ferrothorn w/leftovers, Relaxed

252 Hp,252 def

Leech seed

Protect

Spikes

Power Whip

Chansey w/eviolite, Bold

252 hp,252 def

Toxic

Stealth Rock

seismic toss

softboiled

My plan was to next build a rotom(Wash) Bold w/252 hp & def and then build a chandelure/volcarona. no idea about a 6th. 

Any help is appreciated thank you

Hello brother, let me give you a hand.

I don't think it's a bad idea to use those 3 mons on the same team, but there are some bugs with the way OU is currently.

The most convenient thing would be to use a garchomp cband with the same set you have there, or use a stealth rock garchomp variant, it can be physical with Eq + Dragon Claw + Fire Fang/Toxic + Stealth Rock or mixed with Fire Blast /Flametrhower + Draco Meteor + Eq + Stealth Rock, I don't suggest calming down with rocks because you already have something that plays a special defensive role, and bulking it up would be a waste from my point of view.

Ferro isn't bad, but it has to go with Gyro Ball to be able to switch to fast pokes, believe me, it's very useful (in return I'd remove protect). And if he decides to run the Garchomp cband set I suggested, switch Spikes to Ferrothorn and give him Stealth Rock.

And as for Chansey, it's not bad, though when you're done building your team, never stop considering running Blissey if you find you have nothing to count  Gengar, Chandelure, or Hydreigon.

And well, I focused on recommending that you give Stealth Rock to any of the other 2 pokemon because in Chansey you lack a 100% necessary move: Teleport.

And for the rest of the team the Rotom-Wash option is not bad at all, just analyze that your team is still too weak to fighting type, so focus first on putting something to stop this guy and then if you can put Rotom to have something to remove the rocks with.

Good luck! 😄