If you could choose an obj or pokemon impossible to obtain in this game, what would it be?

the ocarina of time, so i can change weather and daytime

if not: donator status infinite days

if not: god bidoof

if not: a disco ball for my secret base

if not: a brick piece

Edited by Guest

A Jump Stone!

Every April 1st I connect hoping the event will come back...

An Ability pill that gives HA (not for starters obviously) 

A nature pill, even if it cost 300k I think it would be nice.

A EV reset pill, even if it cost 35k 

An Item that would be a music instrument like a Trumpet or a French Horn only usable by a Team Owner, and hearable only by team members.

Would be nice in order to announce the start of an event, and the end.

27 minutes ago, ScizoMonkey said:

A nature pill, even if it cost 300k I think it would be nice.

this is kinda of way too cheap considering a 4x31 natured mon costs around 450-500k, and a natured 4x31 shiny goes for around 15 to 20 mil, depending on the shiny lol

28 minutes ago, ScizoMonkey said:

A EV reset pill, even if it cost 35k

you can just use EV reducing berries, it's p much the same, cost should be similiar to near fully reset EVs lmao

7 hours ago, razimove said:

this is kinda of way too cheap considering a 4x31 natured mon costs around 450-500k, and a natured 4x31 shiny goes for around 15 to 20 mil, depending on the shiny lol

you can just use EV reducing berries, it's p much the same, cost should be similiar to near fully reset EVs lmao

You don't necessary use the nature pill for 5x31, it could be for a 3x31 or 2x31 3x25 too.

And yes there are berries to reduce the EVs but it would still be useful if you need to change a couple of them.

It's about 55k to reset all of it with berries, I think a full reset should be around 35-55k 

If those 2 items were added, you could change let's say a Wall Beldum into a sweeper Beldum without having to rebreed the whole thing.

7 hours ago, razimove said:

For shinies I agree it shouldn't be allowed to use those pills

On 9/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, MightyMichele said:

I always wanted to know a wild Pokemon IV before catch it.

What if you find a 6x31 Natured Pokemon and didn't notice?

I really like this idea. Honestly. Would be even better to view IV stats on hordes. Catching events would become interesting. Either you encounter a high IV mon and catch it or you don't. All based on RNG as opposed to capturing mons blindly.