Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (EVENT ENDED)

On 10/10/2022 at 8:13 PM, ScizoMonkey said:

Very nice idea! 

What do you mean by game activity feed?

And also can we have a link to your stream and your discord name and tag please?

it's the tab on the chatbox that's labeled "Battle", basically it'll record what time you encountered the shiny. This is to prevent people from finding a shiny before the event and sitting on it until the event starts and catching it then. Last event had some very possible instances of this, and since I'm doing better prizes for 1st-3rd this time around, I decided it was a necessary rule to add.

twitch: https://www,twitch.tv/koltclassictv

discord: Koltorthegreat#4202

• KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Shiny Race III: Return Of The King! (Nov 2nd 12PM PST) (SIGN UP OPEN!)

one question regarding the following, what if it were to be a Egg, Revived fossil or Game corner shiny. Those wont show up in ur battle feed. Im assuming those are the ones where an exception would be made?

On 9/29/2022 at 12:25 PM, KoltorTheGreat said:

If submitting before 1st-3rd have been claimed, you must include a screenshot of your Battle feed (No exceptions will be made)

Edited by Poratne
4 hours ago, Poratne said:

one question regarding the following, what if it were to be a Egg, Revived fossil or Game corner shiny. Those wont show up in ur battle feed. Im assuming those are the ones where an exception would be made?

Yes an exception would be made, especially since there's no way for them to get it before the event and have it have the correct date/time on it. I also don't expect anyone to go for those since there's no incentive, but you never know I suppose 

2 hours ago, KoltorTheGreat said:

Yes an exception would be made, especially since there's no way for them to get it before the event and have it have the correct date/time on it. I also don't expect anyone to go for those since there's no incentive, but you never know I suppose 

Thanks for the clarification, and I asked bc I've been reviving fossils for a while now. Was curious if I could keep doing the shunt and still participate.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Count me in.

Also, regarding this rule that Pora already touched on:

On 9/29/2022 at 6:25 AM, KoltorTheGreat said:

If submitting before 1st-3rd have been claimed, you must include a screenshot of your Battle feed (No exceptions will be made, this rule does not apply to eggs, fossils, etc.)

You might want to include in the rule that the battle log must have timestamps enabled (maybe with a screenshot showing players how to enable chat timestamps).
The chat log timestamps are a specific setting in game that I've noticed a lot of players don't utilize. It would defeat the purpose if someone just submits a battle log that doesn't show the time on it

Edited by awkways