Spanish Auction in Vermillion PC upstairs

MightyMichele

Question

I joined one and found cool and I come here to discuss it..

They only auction Pokemons. 

I think it is in Hispanic culture they enjoy auctions a lot so they do it even if we have gtl.

Why do auction if we can have gtl?

But it was very exciting. If this can become the new way to negotiate I think is ok

What if developers make GTL only available for item/cosmetics and every Pokemon should be negotiated apart? That would be wild

Edited by MightyMichele

6 answers to this question

The Influx Of Poke's Constantly Going Into GTL By The Second Would Make It WAYYYYYY Too Hard To Auction Them Only. Considering The BULK Orders People Need For Breeding *Example: Ditto Boxes*. Just Wouldnt Work, But I Can Appreciate Them Holding An Auction Im Sure It Was Cool, But It Wouldnt Work At All..

6 hours ago, Jyxster said:

The Influx Of Poke's Constantly Going Into GTL By The Second Would Make It WAYYYYYY Too Hard To Auction Them Only. 

Nope.

That would bring life into game.

People will need to socialize to trade small breeds. People will have to catch themselves because it's harder to buy.

If there is no gtl for pets possibly 

I suggest breed some Pokemon that you wanna auction 

13 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

Nope.

That would bring life into game.

People will need to socialize to trade small breeds. People will have to catch themselves because it's harder to buy.

If there is no gtl for pets possibly 

I suggest breed some Pokemon that you wanna auction 

I Think You Fail To Realize The Amount Of Players Who ONLY Play For The GTL/Economy Portion Of The Game (Merching/Flipping Items/Market Stuff). If Mons Were Taken Out I Guarantee The Playerbase Would Decrease Heavily. 

But I Do See Your Point, I Just Dont Think You Understand The Amount Of People Who Play Daily Just To See That $PokeYen$ Amount Rise.