Over 40 hours in PokeMMO, now an introduction!

Hey everyone!
My name is Addison!
It's my Birthday in a couple days, October 3rd. Wooooo! I'm an old guy!!! Well, older than the younger generation of 20 year olds!

Almost 2 weeks ago, I've started PokeMMO and I'm hooked! I've put over 40 hours in PokeMMO and this is probably the only game that I touch/play whenever I have the free time too.
I'm usually a patient person, but probably not on PokeMMO! The first 4 badges on my 1st region, Unova, I've had to grind levels for a couple hours each gym or each rival fight. Then, I was able to use GTL and just buy Pokemon to help out through the rest of the region. Now I'm halfway through Hoenn! All in 40 hours!

I have one goal in mind, to complete all the regions/unlock them!
Once I do, I'll finally be end-game and doing what I want to do most.
Which is catching all sorts of the same pokemon over and over for the good nature/IVs, breed, find good competitive pokemon, team build and have fun battling other trainers. Whether by just for fun or tournaments. I really do want to be a part of the competitive scene for PokeMMO. But, hopefully friendly competitions! Nothing serious!
Oh, and Shiny hunting of course.

40 hours of gameplay and forgot to register for the forums here! Well, here I am now!

I'm hoping to get to meet all kinds of people, make friends, do friendly battles together, shiny hunt or something together, and more!

I'd love Johtomorrow ;D ;D haha let me stop. Did that on purpose to let you guys know I know the meme/origin here!!!
If not Johto, hopefully other/custom regions!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey!

I'm in a similiar situation at the moment. Started off in Unova and so far have two badges. Right now I'm just grinding and trying to find a good Scraggy with Moxie to help me out on htis playthrough. Once everything is leveled up, I'll start my 3rd badge challenge. Things will hopefully go a little quicker once I have my fourth badge and I can start to look around in GTL.

Anyways, here's a welcome from a fellow 'old' guy.