Snorunt not 100% horde encounter anymore in Shoal Cave during night time with Sweet Scent

As said in the title, Snorunt hordes usually appear everytime you use Sweet Scent during night time.
However, today was different and there seem to be Sealeo hordes mixed within.

Does anyone else have the same experience?

There wasn't an update or bug fix that could've changed the horde encounters in the cave.

ShoalCave_Horde.png

42 minutes ago, Scalesx said:

As said in the title, Snorunt hordes usually appear everytime you use Sweet Scent during night time.
However, today was different and there seem to be Sealeo hordes mixed within.

Does anyone else have the same experience?

There wasn't an update or bug fix that could've changed the horde encounters in the cave.

ShoalCave_Horde.png

Could have but being in minor changes. Or you're 100% luck and are finding those hordes any time, or simply you're hunting out of area that are 100% guaranted.

did they change it? i find 100% snorunt all time in night, by the time it hit 4:00 its when snorunt become 50/50 instead of 100 all time

actually it seems winter season they're 100% while other season seems less common happen often time, make sense to me.

Edited by FelinkaAnnie
14 hours ago, Rache said:

It's due to the season changing. Snorunt becomes less common during Summer, including within hordes.

Ah, thank you. So it's due to seasonal changes.
Do you happen to know if Snorunt hordes will be back to 100% during autumn or will I have to wait for winter?