Follower Legendaries

KevXP

Question

I understand why legendries were taken out but what if they were put in and available as a follower sprite ONLY It wouldn't exactly break the game sense its just a follower, and it can be used to show off who was able to get that pokemon at some point. any thoughts?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, KevXP said:

I understand why legendries were taken out but what if they were put in and available as a follower sprite ONLY It wouldn't exactly break the game sense its just a follower, and it can be used to show off who was able to get that pokemon at some point. any thoughts?

You can modify your followers by downloading mods for that. Insert the legendary pokemon's sprite and you are done.

Im assuming KevXp wants a legendary follower that everyone can see whether you have the mon in your party or not. If you modify it with mods its either you would need to actually have the legend in your party ( which is impossible since we cant catch them yet) or you will have a legend sprite only you can see i.e modify another pokemon's follower sprite to appear as Zapdos (which wont make it valuable since the goal is to showoff).

I do like the idea tho esp if they extend it to boss followers / npcs like Naim, Pumking, Circuttree, Cynthia, Brock etcs.