[Art Contest] Design and Draw #1 - Celestial (Monday 10th October - Monday 24th October)

Type: celestial/flying 

Name: starastril

IGN: ThatGuyTRIPP

Lore: The space moth Pokemon starastril is known to fly towards the sky at night some beleve they come from another planet and are trying to return home, the fur around its neck sparkles like stars

Inspiration: The art style was inspired by the gen1 water colour look, the eyes on thr wings are inspired by real lifebutterflies and moths with patterns that mimics eyes, they colours are inspired by space photos

sketch1666369694405.thumb.png.42871d66be225e6e3953e65c6e04d5fb.png

On 10/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, uberpooter said:

hello! here is my entry. muuni, the shooting star pokemon! they are celestial type, only appear at night, and use their rings to defend themselves.

if you spot one flying through the sky, you should make a wish!

image.png.b11de1204347b8b8b90b02f8fec995aa.pngimage.thumb.png.b7f13f21df8b340c27ed6cea7523fce3.png

my ign is uberpooter, good luck everyone!

Looks like we had similar ideas with our designs, I love your art though, so beautiful! 

Good, here I send my entry to participate for the mawile shiny, the poke that I invented is emptied into the Martians of the past, inside that protuberance of his stomach is an entrance to the deep universe.SkyLI, comes from the term sky (sky) and LI to the Area 51 military base (written in Roman LI)

Thanks for letting me participate, it's my first entry in this forum.

My nickname in the game is matyasss

Pdt: SI escribí psíquico en lugar de psychic es que mi idioma original es el español xd

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ce79973811feac6cb1e249c76690b6f6.png

Edited by matyasss12

Got to finally post this little critter 🌠🌠

Pokémon Name: Pereniwee (/pe' reniwee/)

Category: Malefic Pokémon

Type: Celestial / Dark

Pokédex Entry: 

Under a waxing blue moon, this mysterious Pokémon is said to present itself like a helpless infant to backpackers on the road.

Said travelers are often found in a bewildered trance like state, staring off into space after the hapless encounter.

xx

Pereniwee

Edited by pnielt
[ minor changes in: pokemon's name, pokedex's entry, category ]

Tipo: psíquico/celestial 

Nombre: saghiStar

IGN: karendianaUwU

Lo e hecho a base de papel acuarela y pintura acuarela ya que no cuento con un PC para elaborar al poke en digital

Lo que puedo decir es que es un poke celestial inspirado en los astros 

En el sagitario con su arco y flecha 

Ubicado en el cosmos a lado de jupiter, lo hice humildemente 

Un papel y pintura 

Tipo: psychic/celestial Nombre: saghiStar Nick: karendianaUwU Lo he hecho a base de papel de acuarela y pintura de acuarela ya que no tengo pc para hacer el poke digitalmente Lo que puedo decir es que es un poke celestial inspirado en las estrellas En el sagitario con su arco y flecha Situado en el cosmos junto a júpiter, lo hice humildemente Un papel y pintura.

20221023_000420~2.jpg

Edited by pichuneitoor
Cambio de nombre

Name: Celestiowl

Type: Celestial/Flying

Evolves from Noctowl when leveled up in the Celestial Tower.

This Pokémon has the ability to travel between dimensions with the sole purpose to gain more knowledge.

It tries to secure the balance between different dimensions and warns people and Pokémon that approach the wrong path.

Celestial_Pokemon.png

Edited by Loicois

Hi everyone, is my first post here, and i'm thrilled to present you...

Comest, the Comet-Ghost pokèmon,

When a Ghost and a Celestial force come into contact... Comest is born.

Comest is a Celestial/Ghost Type pokèmon, they like to use INFINITE POWERS... to scare people (this makes totally sense... right?).

Like a Rotom, they likes to posses objects, prefering the armors-like ones.

When a Comest possesses an armor, they turn themself in a phisical form, the Orion Belt Armor Form (Inspired by the Orion's Belt And the Pillars of Creation).

In this form his Typing changes in "Clestial/Fighting" and all Comest Ghost Moves turns into Fighting moves.

IGN: TracyBR

image.thumb.png.dd72734bb65a793b930a5b612ccab0a8.png

Edited by WarriorC19
I've changed the graphic and added a comic... this comic explains the Fakemon better than my horrible english, sorry for the multiple edits, oh! Also good luck to everyone.

Hey there. This is my Pokemon based on constellations. Good luck everyone! 

DEX ENTRIES

Lonestarie:

Lonestarie is a shy and elusive pokemon that wanders alone through space looking for something that nobody knows. Sometimes they are seen observing other living beings from afar but they will fly away as soon as they are noticed.

Constally:
It is believed that when two lonestaries meet, they will form an unbreakable bond that will keep them together for the rest of their lives. Constallies are very sociable beings. They are always seen in groups soaring through the night skies and giving a light show to every planet they visit.

Constallies (Constelation Form):
Constallies are naturally curious. They will try to understand everything about the living species of the plantes they visit, and what better way than imitating them?
So next time you see a constellation in the night sky, keep in mind that it might just be Constallies playing around!  

Constally.jpg

Constallies.jpg

Edited by Yusedric

Hey, my pokemmo username is Minjesus

Name: “-“ this Pokemon is an unidentified flying object. In battle, its name shows up as “- E” 
“- G” “- F”  “- W” as it changes depending on its form. 

Type:    Celestial Crusader Pokemon    

Typing: Celestial/Water/Grass/Fire/Electric Depending on its adapted form 

Description: It is said that (this Pokemon) travels the galaxy and is able to adapt to any environment

Height:  3’-4’

Weight: 50lbs (on earth)

Abilities: Levitate/Reactive Gas 

Held Items: No held items 

Egg Group: Genderless 

Ev Yield: +3 Sp. Attack

PvP Tier: Uber 

F643547C-027D-4BAD-A30E-4876BF834FFE.jpeg

On 10/23/2022 at 11:56 PM, WarriorC19 said:

Hi everyone, is my first post here, and i'm thrilled to present you...

Comest, the Comet-Ghost pokèmon,

When a Ghost and a Celestial force come into contact... Comest is born.

Comest is a Celestial/Ghost Type pokèmon, they like to use his INFINITE POWERS... to scare people (this makes totally sense... right?).

Like a Rotom, he likes to posses objects, prefering the armors-like ones.

When a Comest possesses an armor, they turn themself in a phisical form, the Orion Belt Armor Form (Inspired by the Orion's Belt And the Pillars of Creation).

In this form his Typing changes in "Clestial/Fighting" and all Comest Ghost Moves turns into Fighting moves.

image.thumb.png.dd72734bb65a793b930a5b612ccab0a8.png

Aaaaand... here's some sketches of Comest!

CelestialPokemonSketches.png

Pokemon: Seralia

Type: Celeestial/ Hada

IGN : DarioMG
Aunque es muy poca la información que se
t iene  sobre Seralia, se sabe que no tiene
rostro y adopta su forma normal para parecer
ser menos intimidante, sus ojos  delanteros siempre
estan abiertos y los de atras cerrados, con el ojo del centro
puede predecir los ataques rivales....cuenta la
leyenda que una vez Seralia abrio  todos sus ojos
creando un agujero negro que destruyó todo a su paso
y luego se introdujo en el, desde ese entonces solo
visto en muypocas ocasiones por medio de visiones y sueños
Inspiracion: Seralia esta inspirado en la forma
real de los angeles llamados Serafines.

seralia.jpg

Serpelation
Type: Celestial/Dragon
Pokedex Entry:

A dragon that is said to fly around the Ozone layer. It soars through the skies,
seeking through the lands of mortals to seek out injustice.
No matter the victim, this being will fly towards the mistreated and come to their aid
This is the legend that is spoken from the elders to children afraid of the evil.
IGN: MachoBear725588184_Serpelation(Entry).thumb.jpg.71198547ab7ad17b0023d25b061811bd.jpg

Edited by MachoBear
Fixing this post. Put the picture multiple times.
12 minutes ago, MachoBear said:

Serpelation
Type: Celestial/Dragon
Pokedex Entry:

A dragon that is said to fly around the Ozone layer. It soars through the skies,
seeking through the lands of mortals to seek out injustice.
No matter the victim, this being will fly towards the mistreated and come to their aid
This is the legend that is spoken from the elders to children afraid of the evil.
IGN: MachoBear725588184_Serpelation(Entry).thumb.jpg.71198547ab7ad17b0023d25b061811bd.jpg

Before making this, I actually had 2 other possible entries. This one was just the most popular my friends voted on. I'll share them because I feel it'd be fun to show my progress! :3

Fakemon: Chistella
Type: Celestial
Chistella.thumb.jpg.38ab55c4b7c361b5c4ef9e3b32a350c0.jpg

Fakemon: Orbista
Type: Celestial/Fire
Orbista.thumb.jpg.f50f4ba2895403bc5b467ebde4ae8e16.jpgSerpelation.thumb.jpg.854d8814ff69aecd94eb3bb4129b8373.jpg

Edited by MachoBear