[MOD] PokeMMO Music Remastered - Complete Music Overhaul

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cyen said:

In the Kanto Champion room where Gary is, it's playing the wrong theme too (I think the victory theme after a battle). bgm sounds/0/312.

Before or after you've battled him?

Could you also grab me the ID number for Gym Leader Victory theme? That's what i have as 312 currently which is obviously wrong. The game might just be using the Trainer Victory theme for them but i'm not sure. I haven't gotten around to playing Kanto yet

Edited by cyanfire
On 12/8/2022 at 12:18 AM, cyanfire said:

Before or after you've battled him?

Could you also grab me the ID number for Gym Leader Victory theme? That's what i have as 312 currently which is obviously wrong. The game might just be using the Trainer Victory theme for them but i'm not sure. I haven't gotten around to playing Kanto yet

It's before you battle him, when you have entered his room and he starts talking to you. Unfortunately I can't do the Gym Leader victory theme now because I'm still at the Elite 4, but I think it's just the trainer victory theme.

7 hours ago, Cyen said:

It's before you battle him, when you have entered his room and he starts talking to you. Unfortunately I can't do the Gym Leader victory theme now because I'm still at the Elite 4, but I think it's just the trainer victory theme.

I've discovered that the Gym Leader Victory music plays when speaking to Gary by default even without my mod, so it's a bug with the game not my mod. It should just continue playing the Victory Road music like the original game. I can't change it to fix it because 312 IS used for Gym Leaders unfortunately.

I am going to need the ID for the theme that plays after you've battled Gary and Prof. Oak walks into the room (slowed down Pallet Town theme) as i found the game uses it and i'm missing it. If you get the chance! I found all this out thanks to good ol' youtube Let's Plays!

Edited by cyanfire
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 2:55 AM, n0etics said:

Glad to see you carrying on with my old mod, but some credit should be given.

I made this mod entirely from scratch, i may have used your mod/other mods for inspiration/song ideas but that's about it. I put a lot of work into getting missing song id's as well. I'm not here to step on any toes though so if you would prefer i can add a note saying it was inspired by yours.

Edited by cyanfire
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 7:02 AM, cyanfire said:

I made this mod entirely from scratch, i may have used your mod/other mods for inspiration/song ideas but that's about it. I put a lot of work into getting missing song id's as well. I'm not here to step on any toes though so if you would prefer i can add a note saying it was inspired by yours.

I mean, I personally mixed a good portion of the tracks you've used, and I even left my signature in those audio files (hidden in the sound graphs themself) which I saw in the files you used. I know what's my work or not. You used tracks I mixed over many long hours, and you didn't give credit. It's bold of you to say that you did anything other than re-label the files.

Credit has been given, thanks again!

Edited by n0etics
On 5/30/2023 at 6:44 PM, n0etics said:

I mean, I personally mixed a good portion of the tracks you've used, and I even left my signature in those audio files (hidden in the sound graphs themself) which I saw in the files you used. I know what's my work or not. You used tracks I mixed over many long hours, and you didn't give credit. It's bold of you to say that you did anything other than re-label the files.

In that case then, i'm an idiot and i've forgotten that i actually did use some tracks. I can only apologise profusely, i will add credit to you right away! I absolutely do not make a habit of ripping off others work and believe in giving credit where credit's due. I am so so sorry again, i hope you can see that it was completely unintentional and i'm just a bit absent minded.