What makes you stick with playing PokeMMO?

for me, the answer is making themes,MODs,strings and so on, i can become more active and more people know me in forums, they even whisper me in game, those really makes me happy

and i can make some really good friends, they also teach me about how to communicate with others in the right way

so for you, please tell me your answers

<333

Edited by Thekingofglory
1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

I genuinely ask myself frequently why do I keep coming back into this game after being upset so many times at so many different things, this was not supposed to be a flex about how long I play already- there's nothing to flex about

me too in fact... some chinese dont like me or hate me

and i hate them too

in sometime,and now,maybe longer,i often think i need to change my user name

I love Pokémon and I loved MMOs when I was younger - This game combines the two & adds in some nostalgia! 

The grinding in this game always gives me something to work towards; My long term goal is a shiny Breloom so that will likely take hundreds of hours and millions in Pokeyen. 

I’ve also been careful about not burning out. Sometimes I don’t have the energy or time for the grind and that’s okay! 

Currently, I spent most of my time creating vanities for the vanity thread, I like to create cosmetics that look complex or detailed, even if none of the vanities make it to the game, is a good way to continue improving my pixel art.

Edited by MustangCZ
1 hour ago, MustangCZ said:

Currently, I spent most of my time creating vanities for the vanity thread, I like to create cosmetics that look complex or detailed, even if none of the vanities make it to the game, is a good way to continue improving my pixel art.

So not playing the game got it

honestly I don’t know either, for every good dev decision there is like 5 bad ones. I guess the good ones come in every now and then and make things seem better than they actually are

collecting and flexing vanities in vermilion waiting for new vanities to be added to continue collecting and flexing vanities in vermilion, i think vanities are addictive, did I already say I like vanities? well that and help other players in what they need.

Shiny hunting, i believe this the highest shiny rate in a pokemon game, that's what i like about this game .. it's difficult and challenging, so it's even more rewarding when you found the shiny you spend a lot of time and effort hunting.