Birth Island Idea "Hunters Island"

Aidenjc

Question

image.png.65719df94348c02af5b26dbdb1e6bee1.png

Hey pokemmo players, I had an idea for Birth Island in Hoenn. As far as I am aware it is in the files so making it accessible shouldn't be too hard (no idea to be honest).Β  But instead of the whole deoxys thing we get some grass patches on the island and fill it with common encounters (pidgeys, rattatas,patrats you get the point). With this we add one Rare encounter that can normally be hunted via single encounters (beldum, eevee, gulpin, bagon things like that NOT STARTERS). This rare encounter should change weekly or biweekly to excite players to go to the island. Players that only have completed all regions should have access. I think if done correctly this will not affect the price of the single encounter shinies because they are only there for a week and the island doesn't necessarily make it "easier" to find this shiny. It would just be something for players to look forward too every week and hunt with their friends to keep things fresh. Alpha swarms could also be released on the island and feature that pokemon that appears for that week/ two week period. Shiny hunters make up a HUGE population of this game and something like this would give us shunters something to look forward too rather than the dullness of pressing the same keys over and over. I just thought about this so if I wasn't clear or if you have questions about the logistics just ask I'm sure we as a community can come up with ways to make this a fun but still good/fair idea to be added. LMK what you think!

4 answers to this question