johto 2023 spring confirmed!

1 hour ago, MavByte said:

It's actually the Bell tower with the Tower Ruin a bit behind. ^^

But yeah! Johto!! I'm excited for this one. My favourite region. 😄

hehe your right.have not played this game in years even tho was my favorite one.Pokemmo modified original games make the originals way to boring now.All i remember was the bellsprout tower which looks similiar.

3 hours ago, hamizoss said:

hope so , but wait , bellsprout tower? did they add this tower in game or wht?

the picture the admin released is actually the bell tower not bellsprout tower.They look similiar.

But it is a clue that heartgold/soulsilver game will be added soon.Its not added yet because its part of the heargold game but will be when that game is added.

They had a picture of the huge bridge in white/black before they added that game a few years ago.

3 hours ago, OGQT said:

To be fair the way that Sinnoh was teased was exactly the same. Might be legit but might also be some little trolling. Best to wait.

Looking at how they said they will add that game at some point and how every new game was added after 2-3 years.

They also had a picture for white/black.A picture for 1 halloween event.A picture for platinum.Each saying soon the same way.

Admins did a great job in adding a bunch of cool stuff over the years making this game amazing compared to what it was in 2012.

With all that hard work i have faith in their spoiler.The ETA is the only thing that i know might not be a reality when the time comes.

Edited by MightyBoxer

Yeah devs aren't very great with ETA's *cough cough* but they've been trying their best. Been here since 2012 and I know how different it is from back then. I have always considered PokeMMO the best out of all the pokemon MMO's in the web, especially the most balanced. Johto was my first ever region (Pokemon Silver) and I haven't played it much since, uh, 2006? So can't wait 😄

• 4 months later...

On 18/10/2022 at 07:13, druido890 said:

Eu era previdente e estava certo, então agora você sabe que, com toda a probabilidade, a próxima região acontecerá em 2025/2026.  

Não adianta pedir nova região antes dessa data, não vai sair.

But the next generation are games played in a console that as no game supported until the present(3ds) so it could (and will) take a little bit longer.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 10:05 AM, MightyBoxer said:

the picture the admin released is actually the bell tower not bellsprout tower.They look similiar.

But it is a clue that heartgold/soulsilver game will be added soon.Its not added yet because its part of the heargold game but will be when that game is added.

They had a picture of the huge bridge in white/black before they added that game a few years ago.

Nice observations. I also think it's a cool clue, it is a very artistic picture indeed and open for interpretation. Let me link it here:

johto_teaser.png.fc14757062245c776368061aa8640868.thumb.png.b72643216ae1f9380eb1571bb0404061.png

Font

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/150498-heartgoldsoulsilver-coming-spring-2023/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been playing since 2012 and Johto is my favorite region. Ohh, the light at the end of the very long tunnel of everyone else's favoritism to finally see my own nearing completion. Scizor, Meganium, Espeon and Suicune are among my favorite pokemon and they will finally be at home region.

Edited by nebulousram
more positive
  • 5 weeks later...