Disconnect once you have caught the alpha swarm

Since the alpha swarm feature is new and is surprisingly popular, I suggest to everyone to be mindful of other players waiting in queue to connect to the server.

Once I have caught the alpha and the 3 Pokemons around I immediately disconnect to leave the room for others.

I am afraid a lot of players are gonna loose the motivation and leave the game if we don't make a collective effort in this way

Omg!! I appreciate such beautiful attitude!! 😊🙈

If everyone had this kind of thought the world would be a better place😊💕

But keep in mind that some people got multiple accounts and they are just trying to repeat the process. So the probably not everyone with single account will be able to get it because of that

Edited by MightyMichele
16 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Omg!! I appreciate such beautiful attitude!! 😊🙈

If everyone had this kind of thought the world would be a better place😊💕

But keep in mind that some people got multiple accounts and they are just trying to repeat the process. So the probably not everyone with single account will be able to get it because of that

I know a lot of people have multiple account, but as long as they just go catch the Pokemons and disconnect right after it is still better IMO

I am afraid that a lot of players (especially the new ones) are just gonna move to another game where there is no waiting time.

2 hours ago, ScizoMonkey said:

Since the alpha swarm feature is new and is surprisingly popular, I suggest to everyone to be mindful of other players waiting in queue to connect to the server.

Once I have caught the alpha and the 3 Pokemons around I immediately disconnect to leave the room for others.

I am afraid a lot of players are gonna loose the motivation and leave the game if we don't make a collective effort in this way

I understand your point, but there's also a lot of players that are doing stuff other than catching the swarms. I, for example go to the swarms when they're up, but I also want to breed my pokemon, play through the story, etc, and it's a bit unfair to be expected of me to not play the game just because others want to. If the swarms were an exclusive thing, it would be a different story, but if you don't get this swarm today, you'll get it next week, doesn't really matter to be honest.

1 minute ago, OGQT said:

I understand your point, but there's also a lot of players that are doing stuff other than catching the swarms. I, for example go to the swarms when they're up, but I also want to breed my pokemon, play through the story, etc, and it's a bit unfair to be expected of me to not play the game just because others want to. If the swarms were an exclusive thing, it would be a different story, but if you don't get this swarm today, you'll get it next week, doesn't really matter to be honest.

Not expected of you, I just suggest it.

I imagine it's also annoying for you to have to wait before you connect?

When there are no Alphas there is no reason to disconnect, it's just for one hour.

1 hour ago, HermitG said:

A better idea would be that they make the Alpha stay until the next Alpha spawn (currently the Alpha will only remain in the area for a few minutes), that will avoid forcing all the players to connect to the game at the same time as is being done now.

But some Alphas would stay for 1h and others for 11h

23 hours ago, ScizoMonkey said:

This reminds me of the Club Penguin days years back when everyone wanted people to log off the server so they can meet a virtual mascot - hilarious times.

On 10/20/2022 at 5:51 PM, HermitG said:

I said at the same hour, i didn´t said at the same day.

I thought you said all four of them at the same time.

At same hour, it would be even worse.

You don't have to wait in game there are plenty of discord servers that will tell you when an alpha spawns