Hydreigon Draco meteor? Garchomp SD? Knock Off buff?

Sitting at 41% and 18.5% usage I don't think the dragons are starved for additional options. They're plenty powerful as is. Hell, chomp just got its HA released which makes going physdef a lot more feasible.

The knock off buff isn't just the base power increase, it's also increasing the damage by 1.5x when it removes an item. It's a move that very few pokemon really switch into given the absence of mega stones and Z-crystals. The dark types that would really benefit from the buff are already good. Knock off is currently a viable move in a healthy state, why buff it?

4 hours ago, NotMyWaifu said:

why buff it?

just asking to know the chances of being changed because of the changes, i see some people afraid of a more stall meta.

this will also help me to decide because I am building up a team, I was thinking of making a shiny comp reuniclus, cofagrigus or weezing. I was with great doubt between cofagrigus and weezing, and if there is a chance that knock is buffed because of these new changes coffagrigus wouldn't like it very much I think

5 hours ago, NotMyWaifu said:

Sitting at 41% and 18.5% usage I don't think the dragons are starved for additional options. They're plenty powerful as is. Hell, chomp just got its HA released which makes going physdef a lot more feasible.

The knock off buff isn't just the base power increase, it's also increasing the damage by 1.5x when it removes an item. It's a move that very few pokemon really switch into given the absence of mega stones and Z-crystals. The dark types that would really benefit from the buff are already good. Knock off is currently a viable move in a healthy state, why buff it?

If players start to using knock off, Gems and mons Itemless will be more common.

11 hours ago, NotMyWaifu said:

If they did buff it I believe it would be better to choose between one or the other. 65 base damage but not buff or 20 base damage with the 1.5x buff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.