Halloween Questions Thread

Halloween will start in a few hours. Something is certain, a lot of people don't know anything about the event, and to avoid creating 146741244286282 threads to ask questions about the event, I decided before the event started to create a single Thread for it. I ask that if any moderator sees it, pin it.

The questions that are already asked I will list and just check the spoiler to see the answer. If it's blank, it's either because it hasn't been answered yet or I didn't edit it and put the answer. If a question appear, please the first that see and know the answer, answer it.

Starting: 
Question n° 1 - Fight vs Minibosses on Halloween have or not species clasule?

Spoiler

Answer is no. I've already test it. No species clasule on the Miniboss fight and/or Kids Fight.

Question n° 2 - What are the mechanics on Big Boss, Pumpking?

Spoiler

First of all, he had exclusive moves that you can't sketch. Those moves have OP effects, be careful.
Second, on fight we have Species Clasule on effect. You cannot bring for example, 5 typhlosions on your team, you can bring only one.
Third, some moves like Taunt and Encore have their effects nerfed vs Pumpking.

Question n° 3 - Shiny Charms: When i can find it?

Spoiler

Answer: Gift Shop. Other exclusive vanitys can be found on the Gift Shop as well, while others can only be get by Event Bags

Question n° 4 - Which items can appear on Bags?

Spoiler

Answer: I don't open anyone, so i can't confirm. You can go on @Imperialpost to check the list. [quick note: Still WIP(Work In Progress), since when i'm writhing this, we're on the first day of event. Maybe post are 100% ready when you read this.] 

Feel free to ask questions regarding halloween.

Edited by caioxlive13

my bad, answering my own question - found it under guide tavern.

2 minutes ago, glaspar said:

Any basic guide for halloween event? I only started playing recently. Read the changelog but I'm not sure what's there to do exactly, or how to go about doing those things. Thanks!

Players who held Special Candy and Spooky Candy from last year's event have had their items removed during this maintenance. Players who held Special Candy have been reimbursed $75,000 each, the approximate market rate at time of posting. 

What about GTL listed candy? Will listing prices be reimbursed as well?

20 hours ago, QuickTale said:

Players who held Special Candy and Spooky Candy from last year's event have had their items removed during this maintenance. Players who held Special Candy have been reimbursed $75,000 each, the approximate market rate at time of posting. 

What about GTL listed candy? Will listing prices be reimbursed as well?

Maybe being canceled first, then reimbursed.