Simple observation

First to clarify that the work of the administrators for giving improvements to the game is greatly appreciated, as well as the dedication they put into it, the truth is that it shows and I repeat, it is appreciated.
But as constructive criticism, it would be nice if they warned in the forum or with some in-game mass mail when the servers will be closed, since it takes many of us by surprise and makes us lose objects or other valuable things.

Thank you very much and Happy Halloween!

5 minutes ago, TechnoVortex said:

I'm certain they broadcast it via announcements in chat that the server will go offline.  Not many players will check their in-game mail, your screen will also shake when the server is about to go offline and it gives you a few minutes.

But the shake/eartquake only start 5 mins before the servers was shut down, if someone was doing gyms/league before that? i dont see why dont advise with more anticipation

19 minutes ago, HermitG said:

But the shake/eartquake only start 5 mins before the servers was shut down, if someone was doing gyms/league before that? i dont see why dont advise with more anticipation

In my experience, it doesn't takes 5 minutes to sweep a gym/ e4 member. That's enough time to defeat them and logout, saving your amulet coin time.

Edited by TechnoVortex

You will surely lose the amulet coin. In fact, that's what just happened to me. Although it is not much money, I think that this aspect can be improved.

I repeat, it is not to generate discussion, but a constructive criticism that perhaps in the future can be improved for the good of all players. I think an in-game mass mail is a good implementation, as the notification that you have a new mail appears in the main interface of the game.

3 minutes ago, Juanyorugua said:

You will surely lose the amulet coin. In fact, that's what just happened to me. Although it is not much money, I think that this aspect can be improved.

I repeat, it is not to generate discussion, but a constructive criticism that perhaps in the future can be improved for the good of all players. I think an in-game mass mail is a good implementation, as the notification that you have a new mail appears in the main interface of the game.

You can pop an amulet coin, log out, then log back in hours later and you will still have the same amount of time left on the amulet. You didn't lose anything.

13 minutes ago, DaTonka said:

You can pop an amulet coin, log out, then log back in hours later and you will still have the same amount of time left on the amulet. You didn't lose anything.

I understand, although I still think the same. Since you depend on the time that the servers are offline. For example, now in my country it is 3:30 in the morning. I'm going to bed now. Except that the currency is still active when I reconnect and not when the servers are up, we still have the same problem... This update supposedly lasts 2 hours, but there are others that last around 5, 6 or more hours, and a lot of people can't expect that.

15 minutes ago, DaTonka said:

If you want to play the event you will end losing the time left in the amulet, there is no reason for not saying " Update: **:**hrs the day **/** "(even if the anounce is the same day) will help people to acomodate their time and dont cost anything

Edited by HermitG
3 minutes ago, HermitG said:

Si quieres jugar el evento terminarás perdiendo el tiempo que te queda en el amuleto, no hay razón para no decir "Actualización: **:**hrs el día **/**" (incluso si el anuncio es el mismo día) ayudará a las personas a acomodar su tiempo y no cuesta nada

Exactly, that's what I want to get to. Simply an implementation that adds and improves the player's experience. Some may not be interested, but most I think so.

42 minutes ago, Juanyorugua said:

I understand, although I still think the same. Since you depend on the time that the servers are offline. For example, now in my country it is 3:30 in the morning. I'm going to bed now. Except that the currency is still active when I reconnect and not when the servers are up, we still have the same problem... This update supposedly lasts 2 hours, but there are others that last around 5, 6 or more hours, and a lot of people can't expect that.

Do you understand? This reply doesn't make sense to me because you can go to bed for however long you want and the amulet time will still be available to you when you log back in. You're still not losing anything. Especially if you're not planning on playing the event in the first hour it comes out.

41 minutes ago, HermitG said:

If you want to play the event you will end losing the time left in the amulet, there is no reason for not saying " Update: **:**hrs the day **/** "(even if the anounce is the same day) will help people to acomodate their time and dont cost anything

You have a full week to play the event? If not losing the amulet coin is important to you then don't lose it lol. Do your gym rerun and play the event after. I had an amulet going on too but again, you don't actually lose anything. Charm/coin time is still available once the server goes back up (bad choice of words. time still available upon log in, not when server goes back up). Personally, I liked the fact that it was a surprise as I'm sure others do as well. This thread just seems like whining to me.

Edited by DaTonka
Clarify what I meant.
17 minutes ago, DaTonka said:

¿Lo entiendes? Esta respuesta no tiene sentido para mí porque puedes acostarte todo el tiempo que quieras y el tiempo del amuleto seguirá estando disponible para ti cuando vuelvas a iniciar sesión. Todavía no estás perdiendo nada. Especialmente si no planeas jugar el evento en la primera hora que sale.

¿Tienes una semana completa para jugar el evento? Si no perder la moneda del amuleto es importante para ti, entonces no la pierdas jajaja. Vuelva a ejecutar su gimnasio y juegue el evento después. También tenía un amuleto pero, de nuevo, en realidad no pierdes nada. El tiempo de encanto/moneda todavía está disponible una vez que el servidor vuelve a funcionar. Personalmente, me gustó el hecho de que fue una sorpresa, como estoy seguro de que a otros también les gusta. Este hilo me parece un lloriqueo.

Maybe I don't understand you because you contradict yourself. On one hand you tell me that the amulet coin will be there when I reconnect, but you reply to the other post by saying that the amulet coin starts running when the servers come up. There is an important difference between the two statements.
It seems perfect to me that this thread just seems like whining to you, but beware that not all of us think the same. And maybe there are players with more time than you in the game and who make more contributions that may interest them. You should not underestimate other opinions.

Edited by Juanyorugua
By mistake it was written in spanish
3 minutes ago, BabyTap said:

La moneda Amulet no continuará a menos que vuelvas a ingresar. No consumirá tiempo cuando el servidor esté de vuelta mientras estás desconectado si eso es lo que necesitas aclarar.

Oh good! It was easy to clear it up. On the other hand I ask you, the time of growth and watering of the berries is also suspended until you reconnect?

30 minutes ago, DaTonka said:

Do you understand? This reply doesn't make sense to me because you can go to bed for however long you want and the amulet time will still be available to you when you log back in. You're still not losing anything. Especially if you're not planning on playing the event in the first hour it comes out.

You have a full week to play the event? If not losing the amulet coin is important to you then don't lose it lol. Do your gym rerun and play the event after. I had an amulet going on too but again, you don't actually lose anything. Charm/coin time is still available once the server goes back up. Personally, I liked the fact that it was a surprise as I'm sure others do as well. This thread just seems like whining to me.

bro i think you're loosing the point that when the servers go back again, you're not gonna use your time with the amulet coin, because you wanna start farming the childs in the event at that moment.. loosing the time left in the coin.
is stupid not to start farming the event just as started, because we all know the things cost more when the event start, and use the coin instead of farm the childs is a waste of money.

sorry if something isn't well written or formulated, but english isn't my first language, i tried my best to clarify the point.