Can't find a playable server

i tried logging in in the past few minutes and all my attempts have failed to no avail. it said the servers were under maintenance and even one of the moderators have made it apparent by reporting it on the forums. But recently there was an update and they said that the servers are working again. After the news surfaces, of course i immediately went to open my game to check if their claim is true or not. And so, i followed the usual procedures of logging into the game, you know, by filling my credentials and all that stuff. After that, i was presented with the same server list box as it was before, and there weren't any distinguishable changes. image.thumb.png.a3680bc6ea0111dac48ea75cae268abd.png

I dont know if this is purposefully designed to be like this, but i assumed this is the default look and continue forward. As i press the login button, i was expecting that i will be transferred into a home page, a game menu, or something. But that wasnt the caseimage.thumb.png.0c94f67cd132c2829ff188dbf210fea2.png

I mean, i cant really say anything about it. Im assuming that this was my because of my internet connection, so maybe the problem will be resolved soon if im patient enough, but im wondering if any other users are experiencing the same issue as me