Halloween 2022 item guide

Hey all!

That time of year again - feel free to post any items that you receive from the regular goodie and boss bags.

There's 11 confirmed vanity items from the boss as well, so would be good to get those covered as well (if you can get screenshots even better).

Boss reward (easy mode) - Paladin's shield

You need to trade one special candy to battle the 'Pumpking', which can be found across all four regions. To receive a special candy, you must beat a 'miniboss'.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Other vanities (Goodie bag / Pumpking goodie bag):

These can be found in goodie bags - because it is still early, we are currently unsure whether these can be found in regular goodie bags or pumpking goodie bags. Please let me know and I will update this.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown-29.png

image.png.653693c8d3744ab914c7931366d23d53.png

unknown.png

Screenshot_20221031_064031_PokeMMO.jpg

Sans titre 480_20221031122206.png

image.png.c202384d6e2092aaead406400261aee0.png

Goodie bag items:

These are the list of items you can receive when opening a regular goodie bag (you receive these by trading 5 spooky candy)

TBC - To be added soon

Pumpking bag items:

TBC - To be added soon

These are the list of items you can receive when opening a boss goodie bag (you receive these by defeating pumpking in hard mode)

Edited by Imperial

Added bone club vanity

Will update this in a few hours, will also make sure that the sections are tidier so people can identify which items are from the pumpking and which ones are from goodie bags etc...

For a general guide about Halloween and defeating the bosses etc, I'd recommend looking at previous topics.

49 minutes ago, Goku said:

Is Skull Helmet like the ultra rare item?

Also the Cthulu masks are super cool. I mean it looks great let's be honest. @Darkshade did a great job for the limiteds.

it isnt the ultra rare item that is mentioned in the patch notes. also a lot of the vanities were made this year by Rache, including the ones you just mentioned

Edited by Quakkz
1 minute ago, Quakkz said:

it isnt the ultra rare item. also a lot of the vanities were made this year by Rache, including the ones you just mentioned

thank god i sold it on time XD   now dont say its an ultra rare item 

9 hours ago, Goku said:

Is Skull Helmet like the ultra rare item?

Also the Cthulu masks are super cool. I mean it looks great let's be honest. @Darkshade did a great job for the limiteds.

@Rache deserves most of the credit this time round; I did some of the base work/making them work in-game etc. but she brought them to life.