Halloween 2022 item guide

Gracias por lo cosmeticos, Se ven bastante llamativos sobre todo el skull helmet aunque disculpenme pero los cosmeticos de anteriores eventos de hallo estan mas bonitos y son mas dificiles de conseguir, ojala en proximos eventos salgan cosmeticos mas llamativos que la skull de llamas axules y naranja o que la mascara de verdugo o la de plaga

AND!

Most players ARE NOT interested in the Cthulhu Masks . It can be seen from the price of RPs.

As soon as the new vanity item comes out, the RPs has dropped to the limit. 

If it is popular, it will generally lead to RP rising at the beginning, no matter whether it will fall later.

Unfortunately, I'm one of them. (ㄒoㄒ)

3 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

ayo Iron Man Costume pls tell me there's a Helmet @Rache

This one wasn't me (mine were the Skull Helmets, Bone Clubs, Cthulhu masks, and Paladin's Shield), but a helmet was made for this costume at some point. It doesn't seem like it was included in the bags, but we might be able to add it in. Thanks for the reminder.

5 hours ago, Rache said:

This one wasn't me (mine were the Skull Helmets, Bone Clubs, Cthulhu masks, and Paladin's Shield), but a helmet was made for this costume at some point. It doesn't seem like it was included in the bags, but we might be able to add it in. Thanks for the reminder.

fingers crossed 😉

On 10/31/2022 at 11:35 PM, Rache said:

Is this something you guys plan on doing before the end of this event?

On 10/31/2022 at 5:14 PM, Imperial said:

Hey all!

That time of year again - feel free to post any items that you receive from the regular goodie and boss bags.

There's 11 confirmed vanity items from the boss as well, so would be good to get those covered as well (if you can get screenshots even better).

Boss reward (easy mode) - Paladin's shield

You need to trade one special candy to battle the 'Pumpking', which can be found across all four regions. To receive a special candy, you must beat a 'miniboss'.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Other vanities (Goodie bag / Pumpking goodie bag):

These can be found in goodie bags - because it is still early, we are currently unsure whether these can be found in regular goodie bags or pumpking goodie bags. Please let me know and I will update this.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown-29.png

image.png.653693c8d3744ab914c7931366d23d53.png

unknown.png

Screenshot_20221031_064031_PokeMMO.jpg

Sans titre 480_20221031122206.png

image.png.c202384d6e2092aaead406400261aee0.png

Goodie bag items:

These are the list of items you can receive when opening a regular goodie bag (you receive these by trading 5 spooky candy)

TBC - To be added soon

Pumpking bag items:

TBC - To be added soon

These are the list of items you can receive when opening a boss goodie bag (you receive these by defeating pumpking in hard mode)

GOAT