Give mobile players back dpad in map

Low-key feel like this was intentional for this event cause idk how some casual pokemon players are supposed to know every single route in 4 regions of the top of or brains I still struggle to even remember to water my berries 

Yeah that really sucks… I was off playing for 1 year and came back and got this downgrade while having some awesome upgrades in the game… never got why they removed it, its already so difficult to play on mobile, removing QoL of it doesn’t make any sense.

I wish we could see chat while playing too.

Edited by alucinotronic
1 minute ago, Teddi said:

Hi! We are aware of the difficulties that mobile player are having with this change and this will be addressed as soon as possible for this event. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Unrelated to this post but how can I fix the issue of my client telling me that the selected server is down when it also says the server is online on the server selection screen?

5dec9e57a104412f615e24906c640355.png

3715a5a5ff44f9925f1d894d4fc1aa25.png

1 minute ago, alucinotronic said:

Yeah that really sucks… I was off playing for 1 year and came back and got this downgrade while having some awesome upgrades in the game… never got why they removed it, its already so difficult to play on mobile, removing QoS of it doesn’t make any sense.

The dpad was removed because it caused many issues, such as players not being able to use Fly to some locations. You should be able to tap on routes on NDS regions, but not on GBA. This is a bug, not how we intended it to be, and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Unrelated to this post but how can I fix the issue of my client telling me that the selected server is down when it also says the server is online on the server selection screen?

If this happened a couple minutes ago, the server was online but closed for new logins because we were about to close it again.

it seems same issue for every mobile users, however im certain that this will be fixed in the next few minutes making it easy for farmers to check for routes,

PS: don't forget mods to add one day or two days farming as an apology :p ^^