Take Care Lovelies! Ill miss you!

Sadly I am quitting. 
The Halloween event started off amazing, I loved the whole, Poe inspired wisp hunts, and the Trick or treat battles were fun as well (I liked to think they were children version of champions past.) But some was very immersion breaking for me with all the custom creatures (Li'l Pump ECT.)that are not Pokémon. My mind cannot fathom how Devs don't have the time to put actual Halloween themed pkmn (Punkaboo comes to mind) in the game but have the time to create all new ones that break every rule that exists. Why you couldn't make Pumpking some illusionary fragment that Giratina or Darkrai created. 
I digress, it means little now I suppose.

The nail in the coffin, so to speak was the community though. 
I know it was meant in good fun to make the trick or treaters children, but the amount of disgusting remarks about seeking or pursuing children was sickening, to top it off, those who were brave enough to call it out, found themselves muted or banned.

I cannot be a part of a community that would allow that kind of behavior, for that reason I am quitting, ill miss you all lovelies, may you find the shiny's of your dreams!

36 minutes ago, Unidentifiable said:

Tristemente estoy renunciando. 
El evento de Halloween comenzó increíble, me encantó todo, las cacerías de fuegos fatuos inspiradas en Poe, y las batallas de truco o trato también fueron divertidas (me gustaba pensar que eran versiones infantiles de campeones anteriores). todas las criaturas personalizadas (Li'l Pump ECT.) que no son Pokémon. Mi mente no puede comprender cómo los desarrolladores no tienen tiempo para poner pkmn con temas reales de Halloween (me viene a la mente Punkaboo) en el juego, pero tienen tiempo para crear todos los nuevos que rompen todas las reglas que existen. Por qué no pudiste hacer de Pumpking un fragmento ilusorio que crearon Giratina o Darkrai. 
Estoy divagando, ahora significa poco, supongo.

Sin embargo, el clavo en el ataúd, por así decirlo, fue la comunidad
Sé que tenía la intención de hacer que los trucos o los tratadores fueran niños, pero la cantidad de comentarios repugnantes sobre buscar o perseguir niños era repugnante, para colmo, aquellos que fueron lo suficientemente valientes como para denunciarlo, se vieron silenciados o prohibidos. .

No puedo ser parte de una comunidad que permitiría ese tipo de comportamiento, por esa razón renuncio, los extrañaré a todos, amores, ¡que encuentren los brillos de sus sueños!

why don't you just disable the chat languages?