[NU] PokéMMO Grand Slam S0 - Warm-Up #6 (Sunday, 13th October)

Cosmooth

PokéMMO Grand Slam S0 - Warm-Up #6

Host : CaioXLive

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | Sign Up Fees : 50,000 ₽  6v6 NU

Date

Sunday, 13th November 2022

Time

13:00 UTC | 10:00 BRT | 05:00 PT |  Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO 

Tournament Clauses Explained

NU Ban List

Pokemon in the NeverUsed and Untiered tiers are valid. Pokemon in the Ubers, OverUsed, and UnderUsed tiers cannot be used.

The in-game Pokedex contains filters for competitive tiers. You can view any additional bans by opening the PvP menu -> Matchmaking Signup -> Bans.

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

1,500,000 ₽

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

700,000 ₽

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd-4th Place Prize

300,000 ₽

5th-8th Place Prize

100,000 ₽

Final Warm-Up of the first Grand Slam Tournament! I do my best campain on the tournaments, reaching on Quarterfinals and being eliminated by GameOvA

Anyways, congrats to our last Warm-Up Champion, Deviljho , Also, congrats to our Runner-Up, Gbwead , for the amazing tour and second place. Honorable mentions to our 3rd and 4th place , GameOvA and INTELL.

Next week we probablly will start the qualifiers. We cannot confirm because we need to wait next official events to confirm date and time. Probablly will be 19th November, Saturday, 01AM GMT 0(18th November, Friday, 18:00 on Pacific Time). Tier will be Over Used. See you then!
(Also remembering, Prizes and Fees will be halved to 50k/fee and 3,2m total prize pool.)

Edited by caioxlive13
13 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Final Warm-Up of the first Grand Slam Tournament! I do my best campain on the tournaments, reaching on Quarterfinals and being eliminated by GameOvA

Anyways, congrats to our last Warm-Up Champion, Deviljho , Also, congrats to our Runner-Up, Gbwead , for the amazing tour and second place. Honorable mentions to our 3rd and 4th place , GameOvA and INTELL.

Next week we probablly will start the qualifiers. We cannot confirm because we need to wait next official events to confirm date and time. Probablly will be 19th November, Saturday, 01AM GMT 0(18th November, Friday, 18:00 on Pacific Time). Tier will be Over Used. See you then!
(Also remembering, Prizes and Fees will be halved.)

All I will say is good luck getting the hype going when PSL is coming round the corner.