Trying to Build a Hyper Offense team.

so basically i got some points, listen if you'd like to:

1. whenever i make a HO team with a suicide lead i carry a ghost type, for spin blocking. if not, the suicide rocker kinda pointless cuz the whole meaning of it is to keep rocks up.

2, its not mandatory, but on a team with more than 1 stealth rock weak mon and with volcarona being one of your mons, you NEED to have a spinner/defog (but spinner is better). you having a suicide taunt lead doesnt necessarily mean you are going to keep rocks off on ur side and you really dont want volc to lose half its hp for nothing. this is why most of the HO teams you see on top ladder have a starmie. id suggest you maybe replace rotom-w with starmie.

3. aside from the overwhelming offense a HO team has to offer, you also need to carry surprises. if not, a good stall player will probably have you beaten unless you pull some 15 predicts in a row or something. what i mean by it is that the sets your mons are running are more important than the mons themselves. take dragonite for example, on your team it has the ordinary DD set with lefties, nothing too special. on HO it would be good to maybe run haban berry/dragon gem/normal gem or more cool ideas you have. 

4. last but not least, one of the biggest rules i have when i build HO is that you HAVE to carry a ground type. if not, scarf electrics gonna volt on you non stop and you will never have the momentum, which is the entire point of playing HO. you must be able to stop them volt switches, and it doesnt mean having a fat ground type that can take some other hits if you mispredict, but the whole purpose of carrying a ground is to scare your opponent from clicking electric moves. at the end of the day, its all mind games.

those were my 2 cents for now, might add some later hope it helped

11 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

so basically i got some points, listen if you'd like to:

1. whenever i make a HO team with a suicide lead i carry a ghost type, for spin blocking. if not, the suicide rocker kinda pointless cuz the whole meaning of it is to keep rocks up.

2, its not mandatory, but on a team with more than 1 stealth rock weak mon and with volcarona being one of your mons, you NEED to have a spinner/defog (but spinner is better). you having a suicide taunt lead doesnt necessarily mean you are going to keep rocks off on ur side and you really dont want volc to lose half its hp for nothing. this is why most of the HO teams you see on top ladder have a starmie. id suggest you maybe replace rotom-w with starmie.

3. aside from the overwhelming offense a HO team has to offer, you also need to carry surprises. if not, a good stall player will probably have you beaten unless you pull some 15 predicts in a row or something. what i mean by it is that the sets your mons are running are more important than the mons themselves. take dragonite for example, on your team it has the ordinary DD set with lefties, nothing too special. on HO it would be good to maybe run haban berry/dragon gem/normal gem or more cool ideas you have. 

4. last but not least, one of the biggest rules i have when i build HO is that you HAVE to carry a ground type. if not, scarf electrics gonna volt on you non stop and you will never have the momentum, which is the entire point of playing HO. you must be able to stop them volt switches, and it doesnt mean having a fat ground type that can take some other hits if you mispredict, but the whole purpose of carrying a ground is to scare your opponent from clicking electric moves. at the end of the day, its all mind games.

those were my 2 cents for now, might add some later hope it helped

1. In case of Spin Block, i use a diferent technology to block him. If you notice, Aero's ability is Pressure and he have Double-Edge. The idea is when it have 1 HP, i use it and faint, indirectly blocking not only Rapid Spin/Defog users, but Serpertrary free boost and in the future, maybe MoxieMence or GyaraMoxie boosting.
2. Maybe a good idea, ine thing that i fear is just can't block ferro's hazards(i'm using Rotom NP HP Fire especifically for kill ferro in one shot.) but with a spinner maybe i can avoid it. Any sets idea for starmie?
3. I don't think of that, but a Haban berry looks better, because i can live a attack from a Dragon-Type that will switch in against my nite and have another DD setuped.
4. Good point, but why Ground i should use?

Modified team: https://pokepast.es/8c971a54bbbc798e
I have two options for Aero in mind. First is default set wiht DEdge Technology and other is the Sky Cannon Set, consist on have Power Herb Sky Attack, i will have only one shot to use.

Edited by caioxlive13