Quagsire getting hazards

4 hours ago, suigin said:

13 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

Nothing as crazy as hazards going to a lot of mons but there were a few interesting additions to move sets. Drain punch Muk, acrobatics Altaria, and gunk shot Skuntank. 

Gunkshot to Breloom aswell as Close Combat to Breloom and Medicham

12 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Gunkshot to Breloom aswell as Close Combat to Breloom and Medicham

Nothing as exciting as I'd hoped for (bst changes for Pokemon that need) but all changes I'll happily accept. Skuntank is already good but Muk can be more viable with curse or an assault gear set up now.

2 hours ago, Bertolfoso said:

Not competitively related, but I hate that it and gastro gets hazards, there was a nice balance making every Water/Ground unique and this makes them all same-y

speaking of unique I was hoping miltank would get rapid spin this gen and be the first scrappy spinner.

On 11/14/2022 at 8:03 AM, OrangeManiac said:

Yeah but Unaware wall with all hazards is actually insane.

eh not really, especially with PP nerf on Recover. I don't think Quag can even afford to run more than 1 hazard, most common set would probably be like Scald/EQ + Recover + Toxic + Rocks/Spikes.

31 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

eh not really, especially with PP nerf on Recover. I don't think Quag can even afford to run more than 1 hazard, most common set would probably be like Scald/EQ + Recover + Toxic + Rocks/Spikes.

Is scald going to be limited as well since it was changed?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.