Flex Exclusive Team Uniform From TT

MightyMichele

Question

@Bearminator @Darkshadeevery member of the team who wins TT will receive an exclusive untradeable PvP uniform & hat to flex until the next team wins a TT these uniform get removed from the members of that team and passed to the new ones from the new team (or keep if the winner is the same team). That is just a idea to serve as a inspiration.

I'm not sure how I imagine the design of this uniform,but any design would be welcome, I think about a elite warrior, gladiator uniform design? @DavidAkdI hope that my idea is reasonable 

Edited by MightyMichele

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I guess it would make more sense to have vanities for each month but to be honest

That seems like a good course of action than my initial thoughts.

2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

For now Im really glad we have vanities for 3rd best teams of a year, making the vanity so unique!

PokeMMO is a 10 year old game in my opinion the time is what makes that a successful game, there is a great difficulty to find something to suggest that is not going to be a unnecessary extra work that is not going to provide anything new. I can see that my suggestion is kind of repetitive of what already is btw thank you for pointing this out.

8 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

That seems like a good course of action than my initial thoughts.

PokeMMO is a 10 year old game in my opinion the time is what makes that a successful game, there is a great difficulty to find something to suggest that is not going to be a unnecessary extra work that is not going to provide anything new. I can see that my suggestion is kind of repetitive of what already is btw thank you for pointing this out.

Well, please don't take this as a statement of anything like this going ahead, but speaking mechanically - realistically the only way we could do this is automating the team tournament system, that way there is no burden on staff members to keep adding/removing vanities.