I need help with a semi-competitive team

I started playing Pokemmo a few months ago, but I've never played PvP and I'm trying to make a semi-competitive team. I need opinions about this team, please. I don't expect to win tournaments with it, but at least I want to have a team to start in PvP.

I'm trying to combine the current metagame pokemon with some pokemon I like, but I'm not sure if the moves in each are the best choices.

Thanks!

Team.png

7 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Why sassy on Tyranitar if you run only physical moves? 

Run extreme speed over fire punch on Dragonite to have a chance to kill Weavile. 

What do you outspeed with that Milotic spread? 

Tyranitar will be the leader of my team, that's why he will use stealth rock, and the sassy nature is to increase the sandstorm special defense bonus, should I change the other moves?

In milotic... I am not sure. I'm trying to make a bulky sweeper set, should I change it?

4 hours ago, TherianWolf said:

Tyranitar will be the leader of my team, that's why he will use stealth rock, and the sassy nature is to increase the sandstorm special defense bonus, should I change the other moves?

In milotic... I am not sure. I'm trying to make a bulky sweeper set, should I change it?

Think they mean careful would be better so speed isnt impacted