Team Tournament Novembear (26th Saturday)

Team Name: Vermilion Golden Champions.

Team Tag: [VGC].

Registered Players: Cristi, NoWall, YEYOxD, AlphaxStriker, ZyzyD, Wickedwanga, ninamik, AlejovishGB, xWhinkz, Badbaarsito, DarkQuiler, lKillua, MegaBladers, AlfonsoC, Juanchoqui.

Team Captain: NoWall.

Edited by Cristi

Team Tag :  [EØS]
Team Name : EagleOtlawSports
Players : zenenn MaxDuci WarwitoX Shulxs  Shhelly Josheefina Eleazaraptor  Isssaac RohMartinez Danieldios Aldahirrramirez zXCrissXz Esseba Sequia Alaniz
Captain : MaxDuci

Edited by Twicef

[RûbY] RUBY ItsNono

[BR] Brasil Jhowteon

[Aw] AsgardWarriors enchanteur

[LØRÐ] TheLordsOfTheHax  Sebat

[Kult] Team Kult Paczus

[VØS] Vila Oculta Do Sal OldestJoa

[ZËRØ] Elitewarriors  DavidAkd

[HØRî]  Culto del Victomy Martah

[RmW] RedMarkWarrior Mugiwarabru

[VOW] Solemn Promise  OrangeManiac

[CØRË] CoreSeven xJossue

[BanD] TheBand zGrim

[NazC] NazarickComfort arthurleywin

[SLSY]  Soul Society  zDeviljho

[OpTc] Optic  Incognition

[HDLM] SonsOfTheDeath  NagaHex

[K̇ÏNG] Kingdom Of Doom  SpartaFS

[BDKS] BladeDarkness  PQOONESHOTT

[RyFu] Rapidashy Furio  DarnellEK

[SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra  Mkns

[VGC] Vermilion Golden Champions NoWall.

[CoT] CaosT1   Ardael

[PVPB] PVPTrainingBase DragonGura

[Lo] Romantic

[EØS] EagleOtlawSports  MaxDuci

[läva] läva Poseidonwrath

Are registered teams for today's TT

Bracket: https://pokemmotournament.challonge.com/TTNovembear2022 (Its not visible yet)

On 11/24/2022 at 9:00 PM, Sebat said:

Team Name: TheLordsOfTheHax
Team Tag: LØRÐ
Registered Players: Sebat Santiii CipherKS SnowOT EpicVerde Javess Redav Chopyta Starkallen IvaanDTA ChilyOCB MercexO RobertoLlerena Aisker luxeher Aleso
Team Captain: Sebat

On 11/25/2022 at 10:29 AM, Mkns1070 said:

Team Name: Sic Itur Ad Astra
Team Tag: SIÂ
Registered Players: Mkns gbwead MadaraSixSix Jaawax Stelian Loduc Schuchty Lunarck Azphiel AwaXGoku Smadagos TheDH Zokuru Jgaw Eastsiideboy Zbleeex daveN
Team Captain: Mkns

Please make sure to reach 15 players limit, just edit your entry ^^

7 hours ago, Bearminator said:

[RûbY] RUBY ItsNono

[BR] Brasil Jhowteon

[Aw] AsgardWarriors enchanteur

[LØRÐ] TheLordsOfTheHax  Sebat

[Kult] Team Kult Paczus

[VØS] Vila Oculta Do Sal OldestJoa

[ZËRØ] Elitewarriors  DavidAkd

[HØRî]  Culto del Victomy Martah

[RmW] RedMarkWarrior Mugiwarabru

[VOW] Solemn Promise  OrangeManiac

[CØRË] CoreSeven xJossue

[BanD] TheBand zGrim

[NazC] NazarickComfort arthurleywin

[SLSY]  Soul Society  zDeviljho

[OpTc] Optic  Incognition

[HDLM] SonsOfTheDeath  NagaHex

[K̇ÏNG] Kingdom Of Doom  SpartaFS

[BDKS] BladeDarkness  PQOONESHOTT

[RyFu] Rapidashy Furio  DarnellEK

[SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra  Mkns

[VGC] Vermilion Golden Champions NoWall.

[CoT] CaosT1   Ardael

[PVPB] PVPTrainingBase DragonGura

[Lo] Romantic

[EØS] EagleOtlawSports  MaxDuci

[läva] läva Poseidonwrath

Are registered teams for today's TT

Bracket: https://pokemmotournament.challonge.com/TTNovembear2022 (Its not visible yet)

lack the captain of Lo, which should be Queest

Regrettable situation in the TT, the BDKS arrived a little late but it was about to play, we asked the EN chat if we could start the duel and nothing... Then Kaynine asks if we had the ES chat turned on (which I assume indicates that we were called there), and I replied that I don't leave it on and the team most likely wouldn't either. Not complaining about the hosts, but next time, please reply in EN or chat of the language you were sent. This situation was very uncomfortable to our team.(A quick advice, our team are from Brasil, so usually we leave only PT/EN on.)

Edited by caioxlive13
Just now, caioxlive13 said:

Regrettable situation in the TT, the BDKS arrived a little late but it was about to play, we asked the EN chat if we could start the duel and nothing... Then Kaynine asks if we had the ES chat turned on (which I assume indicates that we were called there), and I replied that I don't leave it on and the team most likely wouldn't either. Not complaining about the hosts, but next time, please reply in EN or chat of the language you were sent. This situation was very uncomfortable to our team.

You were:

- called during team calls 3 times

- we tried contact the captain which was offline.

- then a player claimed you play so we announced matches.

- your match was called on ch 3, one player from BDKS was there

- we waited 10 minutes, added few more, still no one.

Following standard rules, team was disqualified. Please pay attention to announcements, or reply to our whispers.

17 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

You were:

- called during team calls 3 times

- we tried contact the captain which was offline.

- then a player claimed you play so we announced matches.

- your match was called on ch 3, one player from BDKS was there

- we waited 10 minutes, added few more, still no one.

Following standard rules, team was disqualified. Please pay attention to announcements, or reply to our whispers.

The only problematic thing was us asking if it could start and they answered in the ES chat (I assume that's because Kaynine asked if he had it turned on). If it were to warn, at least it was on the EN, since the team, I see no reason to keep the ES regularly connected, since it is a Brazilian team (the maximum that anyone would leave would be the EN to know about Alpha Swarms, Pheno, etc... , but usually only PT kept enabled.)

But ok, I accept the situation and I only ask that in the next TTs, if there is this question like the one that i sended twice, prioritize answering in the EN or in the chat where the question was asked, to avoid inconveniences of this type.

Edit: Commented on replying to whispers, well, the blue arena referees were Kaynine and AustinMMO. a GM and a CM, respectively. If one of the two had sent a whisper, it would appear no matter what chat i'm on, and even if Whispers were disabled for them. I've contacted some CMs/GMs and i know that this happen.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 minute ago, caioxlive13 said:

The only problematic thing was us asking if it could start and they answered in the ES chat (I assume that's because Kaynine asked if he had it turned on). If it were to warn, at least it was on the EN, since the team, I see no reason to keep the ES regularly connected, since it is a Brazilian team (the maximum that anyone would leave would be the EN to know about Alpha Swarms, Pheno, etc... , but usually only PT kept enabled.)

But ok, I accept the situation and I only ask that in the next TTs, if there is this question like the one that i sended twice, prioritize answering in the EN or in the chat where the question was asked, to avoid inconveniences of this type.

Had I realised I was in ES chat, I would have certainly change to EN, that is my mistake. That said, you were all in the correct channel at the correct location so clearly you or teammates must have seen my announcements.

At the 10 minute mark you had no players whatsoever ready to duel. I gave overall an extra 5 minutes for you to sort it out, and a couple mins after DQ you manage to show up saying you had no doubles player but you will do it.

We were very fair with you.

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Had I realised I was in ES chat, I would have certainly change to EN, that is my mistake. That said, you were all in the correct channel at the correct location so clearly you or teammates must have seen my announcements.

At the 10 minute mark you had no players whatsoever ready to duel. I gave overall an extra 5 minutes for you to sort it out, and a couple mins after DQ you manage to show up saying you had no doubles player but you will do it.

We were very fair with you.

We don't had db players at the monent so i've asked if we could play the OU/NU duels, while i tried to contact our DB player. No answer on EN.
Even with a trash team, after failing to contact him i've decided to play Doubles only to don't get Defeat by W.O.

Edited by caioxlive13
Just now, caioxlive13 said:

We don't had db players so i've asked if we could play the OU/NU duels, while itried to contact our DB player. No answer on EN.

Yes, you asked those questions in total 17 minutes after I called your game. The game was already a DQ.

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

We don't had db players at the monent so i've asked if we could play the OU/NU duels, while i tried to contact our DB player. No answer on EN.
Even with a trash team, after failing to contact him i've decided to play Doubles only to don't get Defeat by W.O.

random