Captcha lower Shiny rate encounter

Wapix

Hi guys just wanna let you know to not farm payday while playing another game. you'll get Captcha when you will ALT TAB not confirm it and get shiny lower rate or shiny lock

I farm payday when i play league of legends or valorant so sometimes im AFK 10 20min because i don't care its nobrain farm so i get captcha that i can't confirm

i even got captcha when i do berrys ! what is that !? you'll say that i don't get shiny because im unlucky and keep going BUT NO! i got like 220K encounter im hunting every days 6-10h a days or even more when i do 24h playing with friend on discord.

i used to get shiny every 10 - 50k encounter like everyone on youtube and on the forum.

and now i can't even get one on 220K encounter its a shame. i hope i'm not the only one in this situation, what should i do a support ticket lol?.....

i know captcha is to prevent for bot and other stuff but if its restrict people that play the game normaly its unfair !

Thank you for reading and sorry im a little upset and angry ! ...

have a good game bye. and don't do payday like me if you are into Shiny Hunting.

image.thumb.png.2fde348762e18c66e2dd0d1477d04a81.pngha

Edited by Wapix

This is basically confirmation bias. I myself used to think there was such a thing as shiny locks, but I'm living proof that this is just a case of terrible luck. I also was used to get a lot of shinies in very few encounters (8 shinies in a single month), and then ran into an 80k encounters drought, then it went up to 120k. But I know this thread is just that, confirmation bias, because less than a week ago I got a captcha punishment due to not being able to read them properly, I even submitted a ticket on the matter, and then, bam, 1620 encounters is all it took for me to get my shiny Gligar. You're just having bad luck, keep grinding, and don't let said bad luck get to your head, my man.

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

This is basically confirmation bias. I myself used to think there was such a thing as shiny locks, but I'm living proof that this is just a case of terrible luck. I also was used to get a lot of shinies in very few encounters (8 shinies in a single month), and then ran into an 80k encounters drought, then it went up to 120k. But I know this thread is just that, confirmation bias, because less than a week ago I got a captcha punishment due to not being able to read them properly, I even submitted a ticket on the matter, and then, bam, 1620 encounters is all it took for me to get my shiny Gligar. You're just having bad luck, keep grinding, and don't let said bad luck get to your head, my man.

so you submitted a ticket and u got shiny 1630 encounter later ? so there is a real shiny lock with captcha