Screens/Weather/TR/TW Counter?

Sargeste

First of all, allow me to apologize for my disgusting language in my now deleted reply in the December movement thread. That four-letter word shall never be typed by me again in the forums to spare you all of such demonic things, and I hope you all can forgive me.

Now for the point of this thread: Why are the devs so devoted to avoiding implementing this counter when people have been asking for it for years? Is there a fun aspect of manually keeping track of these ourselves that I'm missing here? If anyone can provide an argument against this I would love to hear it.

On 11/27/2022 at 11:37 AM, razimove said:

I think the earlier answers I can remember are something regarding official games not having it, and them wanting to remain as loyal as possible to the handhelds, but who knows 

If that's a reason they've given, it's a stupid one considering they've done everything they can to update movesets/mechanics/etc. to generation 8, which has counters.

9 hours ago, Sargeste said:

If that's a reason they've given, it's a stupid one considering they've done everything they can to update movesets/mechanics/etc. to generation 8, which has counters.

They literally programmed 2 new abilitys, why they can't program a simple counter to Trick Room/Weather/Screeens? That's the doubt of everyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.