Need any tips with my current Ou team i am planing on making a new team asweel

Hello this is my current OU team Untitled 1 (pokepast.es) .
 I made it beacuse my fav mon is lucario so i build a team around him , now i wanna build my 2 team while taking 3 pokemons from my previous team.
My second team can be made without lucario any tips on making a new team around  core of tryranitar,chansey and aerodacytl. I can also make a complete new team with new 6 mons for OU so any help or tips will be appreciated.

Hola, I'll give you some tips about your team.

Tyranitar + Chansey + Aerodactyl is unfeasible in OU, due to several reasons, fighter weakness etc.

Aerodactyl OU itself is unfeasible, it has only one NICHO which is to be LEAD with Stealth Rock and its high speed to use taunt, but today it also has better leads like Metagross, Excadrill, Garchomp etc, So I don't recommend you to use this Core with Aerodactyl, Chansey + tyranitar can be kept despite also finding it a bad core for the almost the same reason.

Seeing your team's pokemons I could think of two cool teams, one with Tyranitar + Lucario and the other with Chansey + Lucario.

I'm not a super good player, but I hope I helped you, I hope I helped you and that other people help you too, have a nice day and a good game, If you want to ask something or want to change something in the teams, feel free bro.

Tyranitar + Lucario - https://pokepast.es/bf1b8f17889a1c57

Chansey (Actually, Blissey) + Lucario (by huargensy) - https://pokepast.es/ff7aa74d545d34a8

Edited by NiceRNGbro
Messi > Penaldo

ty very much for tips yee i noticed my team struggled a bit against fighters especially Conkeldurr  but ussally i counter it with hypno gengar but its rly rare , i never have problem against a garchomp due to my starmie sweeping every garchomp. Will try this teams you posted and will let you know how i like them i got enough pokeyen to try both if i chose to make a 5x31 mons. ty for the fast response also 
 but was also planing on making a full new team fresh all 6 mons as then i can maybe mix both teams to make a 2 more teams if i then mix both teams together as i rly like OU only ,maybe doubles
Was thinkin about blissey, garchomp, and ferothorn as core

Edited by Spartan