Trainer card Sprite + In battle sprite

I meant in the "sprite" folder inside resources, or wherever the Trainer Card sprite is stored. I saw a couple of mods that add custom enemy trainers for E4 and other trainers, so I think it's possible to change our own sprite, or the Trainer Card sprite?

8 hours ago, Nikolhe said:

I meant in the "sprite" folder inside resources, or wherever the Trainer Card sprite is stored. I saw a couple of mods that add custom enemy trainers for E4 and other trainers, so I think it's possible to change our own sprite, or the Trainer Card sprite?

settings - tool - trainer sprites & battle sprites

2 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

settings - tool - trainer sprites & battle sprites

Is this inside TWL or some other programs? And if it's TWL, can you send the working version? I've downloaded the .jar but it just won't start even with Java installed...

3 minutes ago, Nikolhe said:

Is this inside TWL or some other programs? And if it's TWL, can you send the working version? I've downloaded the .jar but it just won't start even with Java installed...

not twl or java

4 minutes ago, Nikolhe said:

I've downloaded the .jar but it just won't start even with Java installed...

go to check example.mod in PokeMMO\data\mods

read things there, hope u can get sth from it

11 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

not twl or java

go to check example.mod in PokeMMO\data\mods

read things there, hope u can get sth from it

I'm actually checking the closest mod I could find that changes trainer sprites, which is: https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/149186-mod-npc-boss-sprite-mod-v11new/#comment-1928329

And apparently inside "Sprites" there is "trainer" and then 0, 1, 2, 3, with the trainers sprite updated. I see they all have the name like as if they're "pokemon", so I just need to find the number correlated to our own trainer and make a new png for it, if I understood it correctly.

1 minute ago, Nikolhe said:

I'm actually checking the closest mod I could find that changes trainer sprites, which is: https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/149186-mod-npc-boss-sprite-mod-v11new/#comment-1928329

And apparently inside "Sprites" there is "trainer" and then 0, 1, 2, 3, with the trainers sprite updated. I see they all have the name like as if they're "pokemon", so I just need to find the number correlated to our own trainer and make a new png for it, if I understood it correctly.

your mean is overworld npc?

1 minute ago, Thekingofglory said:

your mean is overworld npc?

I'm looking for this one specifically, in the Trainer Card

image.png.982f508f00bb44657b8dda9ac3518357.png

This is my priority. I think this is considered a "battlesprite", 'cause it's the same image that appears when battling...

2 hours ago, Nikolhe said:

I'm looking for this one specifically, in the Trainer Card

image.png.982f508f00bb44657b8dda9ac3518357.png

This is my priority. I think this is considered a "battlesprite", 'cause it's the same image that appears when battling...

your trainer sprite handled entirely server-side, and the emulation client renders it over all twl content meaning its impossible to cover up anyways, it will away show up on top.