[GUI] Drifblim Theme (Cute Theme)

Hello!

Thanks to Origami Dragons (on Discord) that shared a custom Inventory page with a very cute image, I decided to do this theme.
This will be probably updated as soon as I find out how to do a couple of things, but nothing superduper different will happen.

This is obviously inspired by Drifblim palette and... mood? Whatever. It's cause, relaxing and nicer than the standard palette ahah.

I'll do an Android version soon enough, for now it's only for non-mobile.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1daBmB1bKlHJiM5W0IsnYz9dacndAHaub/view?usp=sharing

Alternative link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eb6hi5cqhopjefb/Drifblim.zip/file

Instructions (if needed):

Spoiler

Just extract the ZIP inside C:\Program Files\PokeMMO\data\themes and then select the theme from Settings, inside the game.

For any suggestion, appreciation message or bug report (I tested it basically for everything... but who knows) just use this thread!

Preview:

Spoiler

1397828969_Screen1.thumb.png.720e58ae86bdfdf0710945b068544a82.png1343965949_Screen2.thumb.png.a14af6b134222bd90ab77c26c0defc19.png

Edited by Nikolhe
Changed link
  • Nikolhe changed the title to [GUI] Drifblim Theme (Cute Theme)
2 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

btw, the theme is very cute, love that ❤️

and i think change the fonts into black will be much better

I'll do an alternative version with darker fonts! I'm still changing some small things (like reverting the original background super imposed by the game into another one and see if i can use other image types and such) so I'll be sure to update this post and the files as soon as they're ready.

Thank you! ❤

• 5 months later...