[PSL XV] Managers Poll

Which manager(s) would you NOT want to play for?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which manager(s) would you NOT want to play for?

2. 2. Which manager(s) would you GLADLY play for?

Ok, i will do my votes.

Q1: Which manager(s) would you NOT want to play for? - Marked Zhiko only because poll... forced me to choose at least one, please @gbwead leave a option of "Neither of them" to players that think that all managers sucks/are good.
Q2: Which manager(s) would you GLADLY play for? - QuinnW, xJoseee, zMauri and Latios. Respect all of them , and think that will be good managers.

Edited by caioxlive13
27 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Ok, i will do my votes.

Q1: Which manager(s) would you NOT want to play for? - Marked Zhiko only because poll... forced me to choose at least one, please @gbwead leave a option of "Neither of them" to players that think that all managers sucks/are good.
Q2: Which manager(s) would you GLADLY play for? - QuinnW, xJoseee, zMauri and Latios. Respect all of them , and think that will be good managers.

I don't know you so don't worry I won't buy you

1 hour ago, xSparkie said:

The hell is the point of having that None option if the field is required. What the hell gb!!!

Basically, whenever there are too many possible answers we see that NONE option appear, but it's not really an option, just a tool to select everything or deselect everything from my understanding.

Edited by gbwead
54 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Basically, whenever there are too many possible answers we see that NONE option appear, but it's not really an option, just a tool to select everything or deselect everything from my understanding.

We want a option on poll "None of them", because to send our votes, we're forced to choose at least one manager in both polls. For example, i don't consider any of managers bad, but i'm forced to choose one to select my preferable managers that if i compete, i would definitively compete for they. Selected Zhiko, but leave it very clear on my message:
"Marked Zhiko only because poll... forced me to choose at least one manager"

Edited by caioxlive13
50 minutes ago, gbwead said:

That's no fun... and people that would select none would be lying to themselves. 

I literally don't consider any of managers bad and probablly give to them a chance if i compete. Some of them hate me, i don't return the hate to they.
I have my favourites but if none of them want me, i will play for the one that wants.

37 minutes ago, Ziiiiio said:

Put caio in there and you will see the word "fun"

Haha very fun(Ironic Alert)

Edited by caioxlive13
21 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

I literally don't consider any of managers bad and probablly give to them a chance if i compete. Some of them hate me, i don't return the hate to they.
I have my favourites but if none of them want me, i will play for the one that wants.

@Axelgoris gonna sign up as a manager, I heard he wants to pick you one if the first picks.

39 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Haha very fun(Ironic Alert)

If none of them take you, I will 🥺

Maybe there is some host work that I'll need help with