Fan games added to PokeMMO?

I think it would be really cool if fan made Pokémon games were introduced into PokeMMO. Games like Pokémon Uranium, and Pokémon Reborn would fit right in with PokeMMO’s aesthetic, and would add more Pokémon and content to the preexisting game. You would probably have to get permission from the respective devs. Would such a element be able to be implemented? What are your thoughts?

1 hour ago, Plaz0rnw2 said:

I think it would be really cool if fan made Pokémon games were introduced into PokeMMO. Games like Pokémon Uranium, and Pokémon Reborn would fit right in with PokeMMO’s aesthetic, and would add more Pokémon and content to the preexisting game. You would probably have to get permission from the respective devs. Would such a element be able to be implemented? What are your thoughts?

Lawsuits are my thought. That's all

On 12/7/2022 at 3:40 PM, Bearminator said:

Pretty sure it was declined in the past, and I'm sure it will not happen

I'm kinda curious about things like Complete FireRed Upgrade & Dynamic Pokemon Expansion mods that enhances what the games can do and support for every gen.
Is that something the devs have been thinking about? Would be a lot easier to implement than trying to make a version of sword and shield run in PokeMMO